Wisla Krakow vs Rakow Czestochowa

Poland Ekstraklasa

Wisla Krakow vs Rakow Czestochowa Football Predictions and Statistics

9/4/2021 21:30

Poland Ekstraklasa

Wisla Krakow

Wisla Krakow

Poland Ekstraklasa

 Rakow Czestochowa

Rakow Czestochowa

Date : 9/4/2021 Time : 21:30

23%

Wisla Krakow Wins

32%

Draw

45%

Rakow Czestochowa Wins

2

Full Time Tip

55%

Under 2,5 Goals

45%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

21%

Half Time Home Win

60%

Half Time Draw

19%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

49%

Both Team To Score - Yes

51%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

33%

Handicap Probability

Away -1

Handicap Tip

0 - 2

Correct Score

2.25

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Wisla Krakow vs Rakow Czestochowa

Time: 21:30 Date: 9/4/2021

League: Poland Ekstraklasa

For the game between Wisla Krakow vs Rakow Czestochowa on 9/4/2021 at 21:30 we calculated that Wisla Krakow has a 23% probability to win, 32% probability to draw and has a 45% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 55% and over 2.5 score probability is 45%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Wisla Krakow vs Rakow Czestochowa is 2.25. Half time porbability for Wisla Krakow is 21%, Half Time draw probability is 60, and Half Time probability for Rakow Czestochowa is 19. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Wisla Krakow vs Rakow Czestochowa is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 51 and YES-BTTS 49. Handicap Prediction for this game is 33%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1. GOOD LUCK !


Ebusua Dwarfs vs Eleven Wonders

9/4/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

RAC Casablanca vs Raja Beni Mellal

9/4/2021 18:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Isloch Res. vs FK Ruh Brest Res.

9/4/2021 13:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

NK Sesvete vs Rudes Zagreb

9/4/2021 17:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Ittihad Jeddah vs Al Hilal Riyadh

9/4/2021 20:50
2 - 2

X

View Tip

UCD Dublin vs Bray Wanderers

9/4/2021 21:45
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Kryvbas vs Peremoga

9/4/2021 17:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

QLD Lions vs Redlands Utd

9/4/2021 12:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Karkh SC vs Mina a Basra

9/4/2021 15:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Eastern Suburbs vs Olympic FC QLD

9/4/2021 13:30
1 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions