Wasl Dubai vs Khor Fakkan Club

UAE Football League

Wasl Dubai vs Khor Fakkan Club Football Predictions and Statistics

9/4/2021 16:45

UAE Football League

Wasl Dubai

Wasl Dubai

UAE Football League

 Khor Fakkan Club

Khor Fakkan Club

Date : 9/4/2021 Time : 16:45

50%

Wasl Dubai Wins

30%

Draw

20%

Khor Fakkan Club Wins

1

Full Time Tip

27%

Under 2,5 Goals

73%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

42%

Half Time Home Win

19%

Half Time Draw

39%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

69%

Both Team To Score - Yes

31%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

50%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.5

Handicap Tip

2 - 1

Correct Score

3.63

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Wasl Dubai vs Khor Fakkan Club

Time: 16:45 Date: 9/4/2021

League: UAE Football League

For the game between Wasl Dubai vs Khor Fakkan Club on 9/4/2021 at 16:45 we calculated that Wasl Dubai has a 50% probability to win, 30% probability to draw and has a 20% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 27% and over 2.5 score probability is 73%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Wasl Dubai vs Khor Fakkan Club is 3.63. Half time porbability for Wasl Dubai is 42%, Half Time draw probability is 19, and Half Time probability for Khor Fakkan Club is 39. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Wasl Dubai vs Khor Fakkan Club is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 31 and YES-BTTS 69. Handicap Prediction for this game is 50%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Eastern Suburbs vs Olympic FC QLD

9/4/2021 13:30
1 - 2

2

View Tip

FC Schaffhausen vs Grasshoppers

9/4/2021 21:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

JKT Tanzania vs Mwadui

9/4/2021 16:00
3 - 0

1

View Tip

Azam vs Mtibwa Sugar

9/4/2021 19:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Ajman Club vs Jazira Abu Dhabi

9/4/2021 16:45
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Oakleigh Cannons vs Melbourne Knights

9/4/2021 13:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Ittihad Jeddah vs Al Hilal Riyadh

9/4/2021 20:50
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Al Sadd SC vs Qatar SC

9/4/2021 16:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Mashal Mubarek vs Qoqon FK

9/4/2021 15:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Gold Coast Knights vs Brisbane Roar U21

9/4/2021 12:30
3 - 2

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions