Vorwarts Steyr vs Horn

Austria Erste Division

Vorwarts Steyr vs Horn Football Predictions and Statistics

9/4/2021 19:30

Austria Erste Division

Vorwarts Steyr

Vorwarts Steyr

Austria Erste Division

 Horn

Horn

Date : 9/4/2021 Time : 19:30

35%

Vorwarts Steyr Wins

49%

Draw

16%

Horn Wins

X

Full Time Tip

49%

Under 2,5 Goals

51%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

28%

Half Time Home Win

49%

Half Time Draw

24%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

53%

Both Team To Score - Yes

47%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

65%

Handicap Probability

Away +1

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

2.53

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Vorwarts Steyr vs Horn

Time: 19:30 Date: 9/4/2021

League: Austria Erste Division

For the game between Vorwarts Steyr vs Horn on 9/4/2021 at 19:30 we calculated that Vorwarts Steyr has a 35% probability to win, 49% probability to draw and has a 16% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 49% and over 2.5 score probability is 51%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Vorwarts Steyr vs Horn is 2.53. Half time porbability for Vorwarts Steyr is 28%, Half Time draw probability is 49, and Half Time probability for Horn is 24. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Vorwarts Steyr vs Horn is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 47 and YES-BTTS 53. Handicap Prediction for this game is 65%% and our handicaptip is: Away +1. GOOD LUCK !


Jihlava vs Fotbal Trinec

9/4/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

All Stars FC vs Great Olympics

9/4/2021 19:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

DFK Dainava vs FK Panevezys

9/4/2021 18:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Slutsk Res. vs Torpedo Zhodino Res.

9/4/2021 15:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Najma Manama vs Riffa Club

9/4/2021 18:45
0 - 3

2

View Tip

US Creteil vs Lusitanos

9/4/2021 21:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Sidama Bunna vs Adama Kenema

9/4/2021 17:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Vitesse Arnhem vs ADO Den Haag

9/4/2021 21:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

RAC Casablanca vs Raja Beni Mellal

9/4/2021 18:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Paysandu vs Tuna Luso-PA

9/4/2021 23:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions