US Creteil vs Lusitanos

France National

US Creteil vs Lusitanos Football Predictions and Statistics

9/4/2021 21:00

France National

US Creteil

US Creteil

France National

Lusitanos

Lusitanos

Date : 9/4/2021 Time : 21:00

23%

US Creteil Wins

43%

Draw

34%

Lusitanos Wins

X

Full Time Tip

65%

Under 2,5 Goals

35%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

22%

Half Time Home Win

58%

Half Time Draw

21%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

51%

Both Team To Score - Yes

49%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

66%

Handicap Probability

Home +0.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

1.75

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for US Creteil vs Lusitanos

Time: 21:00 Date: 9/4/2021

League: France National

For the game between US Creteil vs Lusitanos on 9/4/2021 at 21:00 we calculated that US Creteil has a 23% probability to win, 43% probability to draw and has a 34% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 65% and over 2.5 score probability is 35%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between US Creteil vs Lusitanos is 1.75. Half time porbability for US Creteil is 22%, Half Time draw probability is 58, and Half Time probability for Lusitanos is 21. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between US Creteil vs Lusitanos is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 49 and YES-BTTS 51. Handicap Prediction for this game is 66%% and our handicaptip is: Home +0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Ajman Club vs Jazira Abu Dhabi

9/4/2021 16:45
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Manly United vs Sydney Olympic

9/4/2021 12:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Najma Manama vs Riffa Club

9/4/2021 18:45
0 - 3

2

View Tip

AS Leopards (BFA) vs ASFA

9/4/2021 1:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Al vs Duhail

9/4/2021 18:15
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Nyva Vinnytsya vs Dinaz Vyshhorod

9/4/2021 17:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Paysandu vs Tuna Luso-PA

9/4/2021 23:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

FC Metz vs Lille OSC

9/4/2021 22:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

QLD Lions vs Redlands Utd

9/4/2021 12:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

NK Opatija vs NK Dragovoljac

9/4/2021 17:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions