UCD Dublin vs Bray Wanderers

Ireland First Division

UCD Dublin vs Bray Wanderers Football Predictions and Statistics

9/4/2021 21:45

Ireland First Division

UCD Dublin

UCD Dublin

Ireland First Division

 Bray Wanderers

Bray Wanderers

Date : 9/4/2021 Time : 21:45

42%

UCD Dublin Wins

30%

Draw

28%

Bray Wanderers Wins

1

Full Time Tip

43%

Under 2,5 Goals

57%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

45%

Half Time Home Win

49%

Half Time Draw

5%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

79%

Both Team To Score - Yes

21%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

42%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.5

Handicap Tip

3 - 2

Correct Score

2.83

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for UCD Dublin vs Bray Wanderers

Time: 21:45 Date: 9/4/2021

League: Ireland First Division

For the game between UCD Dublin vs Bray Wanderers on 9/4/2021 at 21:45 we calculated that UCD Dublin has a 42% probability to win, 30% probability to draw and has a 28% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 3 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 43% and over 2.5 score probability is 57%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between UCD Dublin vs Bray Wanderers is 2.83. Half time porbability for UCD Dublin is 45%, Half Time draw probability is 49, and Half Time probability for Bray Wanderers is 5. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between UCD Dublin vs Bray Wanderers is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 21 and YES-BTTS 79. Handicap Prediction for this game is 42%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Manly United vs Sydney Olympic

9/4/2021 12:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Paysandu vs Tuna Luso-PA

9/4/2021 23:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

LASK Juniors vs SKU Amstetten

9/4/2021 19:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Club Lujan vs Leandro N. Alem

9/4/2021 21:30
0 - 0

X

View Tip

JKT Tanzania vs Mwadui

9/4/2021 16:00
3 - 0

1

View Tip

Mezokovesdi SE vs Kisvarda FC

9/4/2021 21:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Vorwarts Steyr vs Horn

9/4/2021 19:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

FK Uzhhorod vs Bukovyna

9/4/2021 17:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Jihlava vs Fotbal Trinec

9/4/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Karkh SC vs Mina a Basra

9/4/2021 15:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions