Taawoun FC vs Al Ain (KSA)

Saudi Arabia Professional League

Taawoun FC vs Al Ain (KSA) Football Predictions and Statistics

9/4/2021 19:00

Saudi Arabia Professional League

Taawoun FC

Taawoun FC

Saudi Arabia Professional League

 Al Ain (KSA)

Al Ain (KSA)

Date : 9/4/2021 Time : 19:00

56%

Taawoun FC Wins

24%

Draw

20%

Al Ain (KSA) Wins

1

Full Time Tip

47%

Under 2,5 Goals

53%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

40%

Half Time Home Win

37%

Half Time Draw

23%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

61%

Both Team To Score - Yes

39%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

41%

Handicap Probability

Home -1.5

Handicap Tip

3 - 1

Correct Score

2.63

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Taawoun FC vs Al Ain (KSA)

Time: 19:00 Date: 9/4/2021

League: Saudi Arabia Professional League

For the game between Taawoun FC vs Al Ain (KSA) on 9/4/2021 at 19:00 we calculated that Taawoun FC has a 56% probability to win, 24% probability to draw and has a 20% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 3 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 47% and over 2.5 score probability is 53%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Taawoun FC vs Al Ain (KSA) is 2.63. Half time porbability for Taawoun FC is 40%, Half Time draw probability is 37, and Half Time probability for Al Ain (KSA) is 23. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Taawoun FC vs Al Ain (KSA) is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 39 and YES-BTTS 61. Handicap Prediction for this game is 41%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


Oakleigh Cannons vs Melbourne Knights

9/4/2021 13:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Gold Coast Knights vs Brisbane Roar U21

9/4/2021 12:30
3 - 2

1

View Tip

FC Noah vs Pyunik FC

9/4/2021 14:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Taawoun FC vs Al Ain (KSA)

9/4/2021 19:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Paysandu vs Tuna Luso-PA

9/4/2021 23:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Shirak FC vs Alashkert

9/4/2021 14:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Noravank SC vs Ararat

9/4/2021 14:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Stormers FC vs The Gap

9/4/2021 13:30
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Eastern Suburbs vs Olympic FC QLD

9/4/2021 13:30
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Dhamak vs Al Nassr Riyadh

9/4/2021 19:05
2 - 3

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions