Stade Lausanne Ouchy vs FC Thun

Switzerland Challenge League

Stade Lausanne Ouchy vs FC Thun Football Predictions and Statistics

9/4/2021 21:00

Switzerland Challenge League

Stade Lausanne Ouchy

Stade Lausanne Ouchy

Switzerland Challenge League

 FC Thun

FC Thun

Date : 9/4/2021 Time : 21:00

31%

Stade Lausanne Ouchy Wins

41%

Draw

29%

FC Thun Wins

X

Full Time Tip

29%

Under 2,5 Goals

71%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

24%

Half Time Home Win

47%

Half Time Draw

28%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

72%

Both Team To Score - Yes

28%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

70%

Handicap Probability

Away +0.25

Handicap Tip

2 - 2

Correct Score

3.54

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Stade Lausanne Ouchy vs FC Thun

Time: 21:00 Date: 9/4/2021

League: Switzerland Challenge League

For the game between Stade Lausanne Ouchy vs FC Thun on 9/4/2021 at 21:00 we calculated that Stade Lausanne Ouchy has a 31% probability to win, 41% probability to draw and has a 29% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 29% and over 2.5 score probability is 71%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Stade Lausanne Ouchy vs FC Thun is 3.54. Half time porbability for Stade Lausanne Ouchy is 24%, Half Time draw probability is 47, and Half Time probability for FC Thun is 28. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Stade Lausanne Ouchy vs FC Thun is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 28 and YES-BTTS 72. Handicap Prediction for this game is 70%% and our handicaptip is: Away +0.25. GOOD LUCK !


Mashal Mubarek vs Qoqon FK

9/4/2021 15:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Oakleigh Cannons vs Melbourne Knights

9/4/2021 13:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Gold Coast Knights vs Brisbane Roar U21

9/4/2021 12:30
3 - 2

1

View Tip

FC Schaffhausen vs Grasshoppers

9/4/2021 21:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Al Fujairah Club vs Wahda Abu Dhabi

9/4/2021 16:45
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Rayyan SC vs Khor SC

9/4/2021 20:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Surkhon vs Lok. Tashkent

9/4/2021 14:15
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Al Sadd SC vs Qatar SC

9/4/2021 16:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

FC Noah vs Pyunik FC

9/4/2021 14:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Al Nasr Dubai vs Al Dhafra

9/4/2021 16:45
3 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions