Slutsk Res. vs Torpedo Zhodino Res.

Belarus Reserves Championship

Slutsk Res. vs Torpedo Zhodino Res. Football Predictions and Statistics

9/4/2021 15:00

Belarus Reserves Championship

Slutsk Res.

Slutsk Res.

Belarus Reserves Championship

 Torpedo Zhodino Res.

Torpedo Zhodino Res.

Date : 9/4/2021 Time : 15:00

42%

Slutsk Res. Wins

31%

Draw

27%

Torpedo Zhodino Res. Wins

1

Full Time Tip

72%

Under 2,5 Goals

28%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

20%

Half Time Home Win

50%

Half Time Draw

30%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

36%

Both Team To Score - Yes

64%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

42%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 0

Correct Score

1.42

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Slutsk Res. vs Torpedo Zhodino Res.

Time: 15:00 Date: 9/4/2021

League: Belarus Reserves Championship

For the game between Slutsk Res. vs Torpedo Zhodino Res. on 9/4/2021 at 15:00 we calculated that Slutsk Res. has a 42% probability to win, 31% probability to draw and has a 27% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 72% and over 2.5 score probability is 28%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Slutsk Res. vs Torpedo Zhodino Res. is 1.42. Half time porbability for Slutsk Res. is 20%, Half Time draw probability is 50, and Half Time probability for Torpedo Zhodino Res. is 30. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Slutsk Res. vs Torpedo Zhodino Res. is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 64 and YES-BTTS 36. Handicap Prediction for this game is 42%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


FK Riteriai vs 2

9/4/2021 14:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Al vs Duhail

9/4/2021 18:15
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Karpaty Halych vs Epitsentr Dunayivtsi

9/4/2021 17:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Phu Dong FC vs Quang Nam FC

9/4/2021 12:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

FC Schaffhausen vs Grasshoppers

9/4/2021 21:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Bahardar vs Wolkite Ketema

9/4/2021 9:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Jihlava vs Fotbal Trinec

9/4/2021 17:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

RAC Casablanca vs Raja Beni Mellal

9/4/2021 18:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Anzhi Makhachkala vs FK Biolog

9/4/2021 15:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

FC Roskilde vs Nykobing FC

9/4/2021 20:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions