Slavia Sofia vs CSKA 1948

Bulgaria First League

Slavia Sofia vs CSKA 1948 Football Predictions and Statistics

9/4/2021 19:30

Bulgaria First League

Slavia Sofia

Slavia Sofia

Bulgaria First League

 CSKA 1948

CSKA 1948

Date : 9/4/2021 Time : 19:30

27%

Slavia Sofia Wins

28%

Draw

45%

CSKA 1948 Wins

2

Full Time Tip

1%

Under 2,5 Goals

99%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

22%

Half Time Home Win

33%

Half Time Draw

45%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

70%

Both Team To Score - Yes

30%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

35%

Handicap Probability

Away -1

Handicap Tip

1 - 3

Correct Score

5.13

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Slavia Sofia vs CSKA 1948

Time: 19:30 Date: 9/4/2021

League: Bulgaria First League

For the game between Slavia Sofia vs CSKA 1948 on 9/4/2021 at 19:30 we calculated that Slavia Sofia has a 27% probability to win, 28% probability to draw and has a 45% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 3, also under 2.5 score probability is 1% and over 2.5 score probability is 99%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Slavia Sofia vs CSKA 1948 is 5.13. Half time porbability for Slavia Sofia is 22%, Half Time draw probability is 33, and Half Time probability for CSKA 1948 is 45. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Slavia Sofia vs CSKA 1948 is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 30 and YES-BTTS 70. Handicap Prediction for this game is 35%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1. GOOD LUCK !


Green Gully SC vs South Melbourne

9/4/2021 13:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Stormers FC vs The Gap

9/4/2021 13:30
3 - 2

1

View Tip

QLD Lions vs Redlands Utd

9/4/2021 12:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Shirak FC vs Alashkert

9/4/2021 14:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Dhamak vs Al Nassr Riyadh

9/4/2021 19:05
2 - 3

2

View Tip

Noravank SC vs Ararat

9/4/2021 14:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Eastern Suburbs vs Olympic FC QLD

9/4/2021 13:30
1 - 2

2

View Tip

FC Noah vs Pyunik FC

9/4/2021 14:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Ittihad Jeddah vs Al Hilal Riyadh

9/4/2021 20:50
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Oakleigh Cannons vs Melbourne Knights

9/4/2021 13:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions