Shirak FC vs Alashkert

Armenia Premier League

Shirak FC vs Alashkert Football Predictions and Statistics

9/4/2021 15:00

Armenia Premier League

Shirak FC

Shirak FC

Armenia Premier League

 Alashkert

Alashkert

Date : 9/4/2021 Time : 15:00

12%

Shirak FC Wins

30%

Draw

58%

Alashkert Wins

2

Full Time Tip

60%

Under 2,5 Goals

40%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

12%

Half Time Home Win

49%

Half Time Draw

38%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

33%

Both Team To Score - Yes

67%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

58%

Handicap Probability

Away -0.75

Handicap Tip

0 - 1

Correct Score

2.01

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Shirak FC vs Alashkert

Time: 15:00 Date: 9/4/2021

League: Armenia Premier League

For the game between Shirak FC vs Alashkert on 9/4/2021 at 15:00 we calculated that Shirak FC has a 12% probability to win, 30% probability to draw and has a 58% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 60% and over 2.5 score probability is 40%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Shirak FC vs Alashkert is 2.01. Half time porbability for Shirak FC is 12%, Half Time draw probability is 49, and Half Time probability for Alashkert is 38. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Shirak FC vs Alashkert is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 67 and YES-BTTS 33. Handicap Prediction for this game is 58%% and our handicaptip is: Away -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


FK Makhachkala vs Kuban Holding

9/4/2021 15:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

CA Bastia vs Annecy FC

9/4/2021 19:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Penang FA vs Sabah FA

9/4/2021 16:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Vorwarts Steyr vs Horn

9/4/2021 19:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Metalurg Z. vs MFK Mikolaiv

9/4/2021 14:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Eupen vs Standard Liege

9/4/2021 21:45
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Podolye Khmeln. vs Obolon

9/4/2021 16:00
3 - 0

1

View Tip

Slutsk Res. vs Torpedo Zhodino Res.

9/4/2021 15:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Darnes SC vs Al Anwar

9/4/2021 16:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

CD Irapuato vs Canoneros Marina

9/4/2021 23:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions