Shelbourne FC vs Wexford Youths

Ireland First Division

Shelbourne FC vs Wexford Youths Football Predictions and Statistics

9/4/2021 21:45

Ireland First Division

Shelbourne FC

Shelbourne FC

Ireland First Division

 Wexford Youths

Wexford Youths

Date : 9/4/2021 Time : 21:45

57%

Shelbourne FC Wins

26%

Draw

17%

Wexford Youths Wins

1

Full Time Tip

48%

Under 2,5 Goals

52%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

78%

Half Time Home Win

17%

Half Time Draw

5%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

41%

Both Team To Score - Yes

59%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

29%

Handicap Probability

Home -1.75

Handicap Tip

3 - 0

Correct Score

2.61

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Shelbourne FC vs Wexford Youths

Time: 21:45 Date: 9/4/2021

League: Ireland First Division

For the game between Shelbourne FC vs Wexford Youths on 9/4/2021 at 21:45 we calculated that Shelbourne FC has a 57% probability to win, 26% probability to draw and has a 17% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 3 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 48% and over 2.5 score probability is 52%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Shelbourne FC vs Wexford Youths is 2.61. Half time porbability for Shelbourne FC is 78%, Half Time draw probability is 17, and Half Time probability for Wexford Youths is 5. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Shelbourne FC vs Wexford Youths is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 59 and YES-BTTS 41. Handicap Prediction for this game is 29%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1.75. GOOD LUCK !


Sharjah SC vs Hatta Club

9/4/2021 16:45
2 - 1

1

View Tip

All Stars FC vs Great Olympics

9/4/2021 19:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

LASK Juniors vs SKU Amstetten

9/4/2021 19:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Arminia Bielefeld vs SC Freiburg

9/4/2021 21:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip

CA Bastia vs Annecy FC

9/4/2021 19:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Dinamo Brest Res. vs Dinamo Minsk Res.

9/4/2021 13:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Podolye Khmeln. vs Obolon

9/4/2021 17:00
3 - 0

1

View Tip

UCD Dublin vs Bray Wanderers

9/4/2021 21:45
3 - 2

1

View Tip

US Orleans vs Le Mans FC

9/4/2021 20:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Biashara United vs Polisi Tanzania

9/4/2021 14:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions