Sharjah SC vs Hatta Club

UAE Football League

Sharjah SC vs Hatta Club Football Predictions and Statistics

9/4/2021 16:45

UAE Football League

Sharjah SC

Sharjah SC

UAE Football League

 Hatta Club

Hatta Club

Date : 9/4/2021 Time : 16:45

55%

Sharjah SC Wins

28%

Draw

17%

Hatta Club Wins

1

Full Time Tip

48%

Under 2,5 Goals

52%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

30%

Half Time Home Win

40%

Half Time Draw

30%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

55%

Both Team To Score - Yes

45%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

55%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.75

Handicap Tip

2 - 1

Correct Score

2.58

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Sharjah SC vs Hatta Club

Time: 16:45 Date: 9/4/2021

League: UAE Football League

For the game between Sharjah SC vs Hatta Club on 9/4/2021 at 16:45 we calculated that Sharjah SC has a 55% probability to win, 28% probability to draw and has a 17% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 48% and over 2.5 score probability is 52%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Sharjah SC vs Hatta Club is 2.58. Half time porbability for Sharjah SC is 30%, Half Time draw probability is 40, and Half Time probability for Hatta Club is 30. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Sharjah SC vs Hatta Club is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 45 and YES-BTTS 55. Handicap Prediction for this game is 55%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


Surkhon vs Lok. Tashkent

9/4/2021 14:15
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Azam vs Mtibwa Sugar

9/4/2021 19:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Mashal Mubarek vs Qoqon FK

9/4/2021 15:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

JKT Tanzania vs Mwadui

9/4/2021 16:00
3 - 0

1

View Tip

Taawoun FC vs Al Ain (KSA)

9/4/2021 19:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Al Sadd SC vs Qatar SC

9/4/2021 16:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Eastern Suburbs vs Olympic FC QLD

9/4/2021 13:30
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Wasl Dubai vs Khor Fakkan Club

9/4/2021 16:45
2 - 1

1

View Tip

FC Schaffhausen vs Grasshoppers

9/4/2021 21:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Al Nasr Dubai vs Al Dhafra

9/4/2021 16:45
3 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions