SO Cholet vs US Quevilly

France National

SO Cholet vs US Quevilly Football Predictions and Statistics

9/4/2021 21:00

France National

SO Cholet

SO Cholet

France National

 US Quevilly

US Quevilly

Date : 9/4/2021 Time : 21:00

35%

SO Cholet Wins

29%

Draw

36%

US Quevilly Wins

2

Full Time Tip

36%

Under 2,5 Goals

64%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

27%

Half Time Home Win

52%

Half Time Draw

21%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

66%

Both Team To Score - Yes

34%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

36%

Handicap Probability

Away -0.75

Handicap Tip

1 - 3

Correct Score

3.21

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for SO Cholet vs US Quevilly

Time: 21:00 Date: 9/4/2021

League: France National

For the game between SO Cholet vs US Quevilly on 9/4/2021 at 21:00 we calculated that SO Cholet has a 35% probability to win, 29% probability to draw and has a 36% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 3, also under 2.5 score probability is 36% and over 2.5 score probability is 64%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between SO Cholet vs US Quevilly is 3.21. Half time porbability for SO Cholet is 27%, Half Time draw probability is 52, and Half Time probability for US Quevilly is 21. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between SO Cholet vs US Quevilly is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 34 and YES-BTTS 66. Handicap Prediction for this game is 36%% and our handicaptip is: Away -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


Karpaty Halych vs Epitsentr Dunayivtsi

9/4/2021 17:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Mezokovesdi SE vs Kisvarda FC

9/4/2021 21:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Metal Kharkiv vs FC Nikopol

9/4/2021 17:00
3 - 0

1

View Tip

Stormers FC vs The Gap

9/4/2021 13:30
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Shirak FC vs Alashkert

9/4/2021 14:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

NK Opatija vs NK Dragovoljac

9/4/2021 17:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Inter Playa del Carmen vs Ciervos

9/4/2021 23:30
3 - 0

1

View Tip

Douanes vs ASF Bobo

9/4/2021 1:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

AS Leopards (BFA) vs ASFA

9/4/2021 1:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Ittihad Jeddah vs Al Hilal Riyadh

9/4/2021 20:50
2 - 2

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions