Royal Pari vs Real Santa Cruz

Bolivia Liga de Futbol Prof

Royal Pari vs Real Santa Cruz Football Predictions and Statistics

9/4/2021 22:00

Bolivia Liga de Futbol Prof

Royal Pari

Royal Pari

Bolivia Liga de Futbol Prof

 Real Santa Cruz

Real Santa Cruz

Date : 9/4/2021 Time : 22:00

71%

Royal Pari Wins

11%

Draw

18%

Real Santa Cruz Wins

1

Full Time Tip

25%

Under 2,5 Goals

75%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

58%

Half Time Home Win

33%

Half Time Draw

8%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

75%

Both Team To Score - Yes

25%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

36%

Handicap Probability

Home -2

Handicap Tip

4 - 1

Correct Score

3.75

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Royal Pari vs Real Santa Cruz

Time: 22:00 Date: 9/4/2021

League: Bolivia Liga de Futbol Prof

For the game between Royal Pari vs Real Santa Cruz on 9/4/2021 at 22:00 we calculated that Royal Pari has a 71% probability to win, 11% probability to draw and has a 18% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 4 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 25% and over 2.5 score probability is 75%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Royal Pari vs Real Santa Cruz is 3.75. Half time porbability for Royal Pari is 58%, Half Time draw probability is 33, and Half Time probability for Real Santa Cruz is 8. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Royal Pari vs Real Santa Cruz is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 25 and YES-BTTS 75. Handicap Prediction for this game is 36%% and our handicaptip is: Home -2. GOOD LUCK !


Douanes vs ASF Bobo

9/4/2021 1:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

FK Pardubice vs Bohemians 1905

9/4/2021 19:15
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Oakleigh Cannons vs Melbourne Knights

9/4/2021 13:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Surkhon vs Lok. Tashkent

9/4/2021 14:15
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Energetik vs BGU

9/4/2021 17:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Biashara United vs Polisi Tanzania

9/4/2021 14:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

FK Uzhhorod vs Bukovyna

9/4/2021 17:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Najma Manama vs Riffa Club

9/4/2021 18:45
0 - 3

2

View Tip

FC Metz vs Lille OSC

9/4/2021 22:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Macarthur FC vs Brisbane Roar

9/4/2021 12:05
2 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions