Riffa Club vs Najma Manama

Bahrain Premier League

Riffa Club vs Najma Manama Football Predictions and Statistics

9/4/2021 18:45

Bahrain Premier League

Riffa Club

Riffa Club

Bahrain Premier League

 Najma Manama

Najma Manama

Date : 9/4/2021 Time : 18:45

61%

Riffa Club Wins

18%

Draw

21%

Najma Manama Wins

1

Full Time Tip

38%

Under 2,5 Goals

62%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

52%

Half Time Home Win

41%

Half Time Draw

7%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

49%

Both Team To Score - Yes

51%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

30%

Handicap Probability

Home -2

Handicap Tip

3 - 0

Correct Score

3.09

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Riffa Club vs Najma Manama

Time: 18:45 Date: 9/4/2021

League: Bahrain Premier League

For the game between Riffa Club vs Najma Manama on 9/4/2021 at 18:45 we calculated that Riffa Club has a 61% probability to win, 18% probability to draw and has a 21% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 3 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 38% and over 2.5 score probability is 62%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Riffa Club vs Najma Manama is 3.09. Half time porbability for Riffa Club is 52%, Half Time draw probability is 41, and Half Time probability for Najma Manama is 7. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Riffa Club vs Najma Manama is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 51 and YES-BTTS 49. Handicap Prediction for this game is 30%% and our handicaptip is: Home -2. GOOD LUCK !


Metalurg Z. vs MFK Mikolaiv

9/4/2021 17:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Atmosfera Mazeikiai vs FK Minija Kretinga

9/4/2021 19:00
1 - 4

2

View Tip

Metalurg Z. vs MFK Mikolaiv

9/4/2021 14:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Akzhayik Oral vs FK Kyzylzhar

9/4/2021 13:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Jagiellonia vs Cracovia

9/4/2021 19:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Jazeera Amman vs Jalil Club

9/4/2021 18:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Kauno Zalgiris vs 2

9/4/2021 19:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Club Lujan vs Leandro N. Alem

9/4/2021 21:30
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Ebusua Dwarfs vs Eleven Wonders

9/4/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Victoriano Arenas vs Sportivo Dock Sud

9/4/2021 21:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions