Reading U23s vs Middlesbrough U23s

England Premier League 2

Reading U23s vs Middlesbrough U23s Football Predictions and Statistics

9/4/2021 15:00

England Premier League 2

Reading U23s

Reading U23s

England Premier League 2

 Middlesbrough U23s

Middlesbrough U23s

Date : 9/4/2021 Time : 15:00

32%

Reading U23s Wins

34%

Draw

35%

Middlesbrough U23s Wins

2

Full Time Tip

39%

Under 2,5 Goals

61%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

24%

Half Time Home Win

15%

Half Time Draw

61%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

77%

Both Team To Score - Yes

23%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

35%

Handicap Probability

Away 0

Handicap Tip

2 - 3

Correct Score

3.04

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Reading U23s vs Middlesbrough U23s

Time: 15:00 Date: 9/4/2021

League: England Premier League 2

For the game between Reading U23s vs Middlesbrough U23s on 9/4/2021 at 15:00 we calculated that Reading U23s has a 32% probability to win, 34% probability to draw and has a 35% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 3, also under 2.5 score probability is 39% and over 2.5 score probability is 61%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Reading U23s vs Middlesbrough U23s is 3.04. Half time porbability for Reading U23s is 24%, Half Time draw probability is 15, and Half Time probability for Middlesbrough U23s is 61. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Reading U23s vs Middlesbrough U23s is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 23 and YES-BTTS 77. Handicap Prediction for this game is 35%% and our handicaptip is: Away 0. GOOD LUCK !


DFK Dainava vs FK Panevezys

9/4/2021 18:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Zitacuaro vs Deportivo Dongu

9/4/2021 18:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Ajman Club vs Jazira Abu Dhabi

9/4/2021 16:45
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Anzhi Makhachkala vs FK Biolog

9/4/2021 15:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Slavia Sofia vs CSKA 1948

9/4/2021 19:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Hallescher FC vs Uerdingen

9/4/2021 20:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Kryvbas vs Peremoga

9/4/2021 17:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

CA Bastia vs Annecy FC

9/4/2021 19:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Eskisehirspor vs Giresunspor

9/4/2021 16:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

FC Noah vs Pyunik FC

9/4/2021 14:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions