RAC Casablanca vs Raja Beni Mellal

Morocco Botola 2

RAC Casablanca vs Raja Beni Mellal Football Predictions and Statistics

9/4/2021 18:00

Morocco Botola 2

RAC Casablanca

RAC Casablanca

Morocco Botola 2

 Raja Beni Mellal

Raja Beni Mellal

Date : 9/4/2021 Time : 18:00

40%

RAC Casablanca Wins

36%

Draw

24%

Raja Beni Mellal Wins

1

Full Time Tip

60%

Under 2,5 Goals

40%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

22%

Half Time Home Win

68%

Half Time Draw

10%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

38%

Both Team To Score - Yes

62%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

40%

Handicap Probability

Home 0

Handicap Tip

1 - 0

Correct Score

1.98

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for RAC Casablanca vs Raja Beni Mellal

Time: 18:00 Date: 9/4/2021

League: Morocco Botola 2

For the game between RAC Casablanca vs Raja Beni Mellal on 9/4/2021 at 18:00 we calculated that RAC Casablanca has a 40% probability to win, 36% probability to draw and has a 24% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 60% and over 2.5 score probability is 40%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between RAC Casablanca vs Raja Beni Mellal is 1.98. Half time porbability for RAC Casablanca is 22%, Half Time draw probability is 68, and Half Time probability for Raja Beni Mellal is 10. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between RAC Casablanca vs Raja Beni Mellal is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 62 and YES-BTTS 38. Handicap Prediction for this game is 40%% and our handicaptip is: Home 0. GOOD LUCK !


FK Uzhhorod vs Bukovyna

9/4/2021 17:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Dinamo Bucuresti vs Academica Clinceni

9/4/2021 20:30
1 - 2

2

View Tip

FAR Rabat vs Difaa El Jadidi

9/4/2021 21:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Wacker Innsbruck vs FC Dornbirn

9/4/2021 21:25
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Oakleigh Cannons vs Melbourne Knights

9/4/2021 13:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

El Porvenir vs Excursionistas BsAs

9/4/2021 21:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

FC Metz vs Lille OSC

9/4/2021 22:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

FC Chiasso vs SC Kriens

9/4/2021 20:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Mezokovesdi SE vs Kisvarda FC

9/4/2021 21:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

RAC Casablanca vs Raja Beni Mellal

9/4/2021 18:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions