Paysandu vs Tuna Luso-PA

Brazil Campeonato Paraense

Paysandu vs Tuna Luso-PA Football Predictions and Statistics

9/4/2021 23:00

Brazil Campeonato Paraense

Paysandu

Paysandu

Brazil Campeonato Paraense

 Tuna Luso-PA

Tuna Luso-PA

Date : 9/4/2021 Time : 23:00

59%

Paysandu Wins

27%

Draw

14%

Tuna Luso-PA Wins

1

Full Time Tip

45%

Under 2,5 Goals

55%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

28%

Half Time Home Win

62%

Half Time Draw

10%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

64%

Both Team To Score - Yes

36%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

59%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.75

Handicap Tip

2 - 1

Correct Score

2.75

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Paysandu vs Tuna Luso-PA

Time: 23:00 Date: 9/4/2021

League: Brazil Campeonato Paraense

For the game between Paysandu vs Tuna Luso-PA on 9/4/2021 at 23:00 we calculated that Paysandu has a 59% probability to win, 27% probability to draw and has a 14% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 45% and over 2.5 score probability is 55%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Paysandu vs Tuna Luso-PA is 2.75. Half time porbability for Paysandu is 28%, Half Time draw probability is 62, and Half Time probability for Tuna Luso-PA is 10. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Paysandu vs Tuna Luso-PA is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 36 and YES-BTTS 64. Handicap Prediction for this game is 59%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


QLD Lions vs Redlands Utd

9/4/2021 12:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Eastern Suburbs vs Olympic FC QLD

9/4/2021 13:30
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Ittihad Jeddah vs Al Hilal Riyadh

9/4/2021 20:50
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Slavia Sofia vs CSKA 1948

9/4/2021 19:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Stormers FC vs The Gap

9/4/2021 13:30
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Paysandu vs Tuna Luso-PA

9/4/2021 23:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Dhamak vs Al Nassr Riyadh

9/4/2021 19:05
2 - 3

2

View Tip

Noravank SC vs Ararat

9/4/2021 14:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Shirak FC vs Alashkert

9/4/2021 14:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Gold Coast Knights vs Brisbane Roar U21

9/4/2021 12:30
3 - 2

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions