Naft Al Wasat vs Talaba Baghdad

Iraq Premier League

Naft Al Wasat vs Talaba Baghdad Football Predictions and Statistics

9/4/2021 19:45

Iraq Premier League

Naft Al Wasat

Naft Al Wasat

Iraq Premier League

 Talaba Baghdad

Talaba Baghdad

Date : 9/4/2021 Time : 19:45

43%

Naft Al Wasat Wins

40%

Draw

17%

Talaba Baghdad Wins

1

Full Time Tip

54%

Under 2,5 Goals

46%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

23%

Half Time Home Win

64%

Half Time Draw

14%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

40%

Both Team To Score - Yes

60%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

26%

Handicap Probability

Home -1

Handicap Tip

2 - 0

Correct Score

2.28

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Naft Al Wasat vs Talaba Baghdad

Time: 19:45 Date: 9/4/2021

League: Iraq Premier League

For the game between Naft Al Wasat vs Talaba Baghdad on 9/4/2021 at 19:45 we calculated that Naft Al Wasat has a 43% probability to win, 40% probability to draw and has a 17% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 54% and over 2.5 score probability is 46%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Naft Al Wasat vs Talaba Baghdad is 2.28. Half time porbability for Naft Al Wasat is 23%, Half Time draw probability is 64, and Half Time probability for Talaba Baghdad is 14. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Naft Al Wasat vs Talaba Baghdad is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 60 and YES-BTTS 40. Handicap Prediction for this game is 26%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1. GOOD LUCK !


Paysandu vs Tuna Luso-PA

9/4/2021 23:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Club Lujan vs Leandro N. Alem

9/4/2021 21:30
0 - 0

X

View Tip

NK Opatija vs NK Dragovoljac

9/4/2021 17:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Sharjah SC vs Hatta Club

9/4/2021 16:45
2 - 1

1

View Tip

RAC Casablanca vs Raja Beni Mellal

9/4/2021 18:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Dhamak vs Al Nassr Riyadh

9/4/2021 19:05
2 - 3

2

View Tip

Naft Al Wasat vs Talaba Baghdad

9/4/2021 19:45
2 - 0

1

View Tip

St Patricks Dublin vs Derry City

9/4/2021 19:45
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Surkhon vs Lok. Tashkent

9/4/2021 14:15
1 - 1

X

View Tip

FK Pardubice vs Bohemians 1905

9/4/2021 19:15
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions