Mezokovesdi SE vs Kisvarda FC

Hungary NB I

Mezokovesdi SE vs Kisvarda FC Football Predictions and Statistics

9/4/2021 21:00

Hungary NB I

Mezokovesdi SE

Mezokovesdi SE

Hungary NB I

 Kisvarda FC

Kisvarda FC

Date : 9/4/2021 Time : 21:00

39%

Mezokovesdi SE Wins

38%

Draw

23%

Kisvarda FC Wins

1

Full Time Tip

57%

Under 2,5 Goals

43%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

36%

Half Time Home Win

38%

Half Time Draw

26%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

44%

Both Team To Score - Yes

56%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

39%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.75

Handicap Tip

2 - 0

Correct Score

2.13

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Mezokovesdi SE vs Kisvarda FC

Time: 21:00 Date: 9/4/2021

League: Hungary NB I

For the game between Mezokovesdi SE vs Kisvarda FC on 9/4/2021 at 21:00 we calculated that Mezokovesdi SE has a 39% probability to win, 38% probability to draw and has a 23% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 57% and over 2.5 score probability is 43%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Mezokovesdi SE vs Kisvarda FC is 2.13. Half time porbability for Mezokovesdi SE is 36%, Half Time draw probability is 38, and Half Time probability for Kisvarda FC is 26. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Mezokovesdi SE vs Kisvarda FC is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 56 and YES-BTTS 44. Handicap Prediction for this game is 39%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


Dhamak vs Al Nassr Riyadh

9/4/2021 19:05
2 - 3

2

View Tip

Al Sadd SC vs Qatar SC

9/4/2021 16:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

FC Chiasso vs SC Kriens

9/4/2021 20:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Mashal Mubarek vs Qoqon FK

9/4/2021 15:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

FK Makhachkala vs Kuban Holding

9/4/2021 15:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Al Fujairah Club vs Wahda Abu Dhabi

9/4/2021 16:45
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Paysandu vs Tuna Luso-PA

9/4/2021 23:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Arminia Bielefeld vs SC Freiburg

9/4/2021 21:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip

US Concarneau vs FC Sete

9/4/2021 21:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Al vs Duhail

9/4/2021 18:15
3 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions