Metalurg Z. vs MFK Mikolaiv

Ukraine Druha Liga

Metalurg Z. vs MFK Mikolaiv Football Predictions and Statistics

9/4/2021 14:00

Ukraine Druha Liga

Metalurg Z.

Metalurg Z.

Ukraine Druha Liga

 MFK Mikolaiv

MFK Mikolaiv

Date : 9/4/2021 Time : 14:00

53%

Metalurg Z. Wins

30%

Draw

17%

MFK Mikolaiv Wins

1

Full Time Tip

29%

Under 2,5 Goals

71%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

37%

Half Time Home Win

50%

Half Time Draw

12%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

68%

Both Team To Score - Yes

32%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

50%

Handicap Probability

Home -1.5

Handicap Tip

3 - 1

Correct Score

3.56

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Metalurg Z. vs MFK Mikolaiv

Time: 14:00 Date: 9/4/2021

League: Ukraine Druha Liga

For the game between Metalurg Z. vs MFK Mikolaiv on 9/4/2021 at 14:00 we calculated that Metalurg Z. has a 53% probability to win, 30% probability to draw and has a 17% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 3 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 29% and over 2.5 score probability is 71%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Metalurg Z. vs MFK Mikolaiv is 3.56. Half time porbability for Metalurg Z. is 37%, Half Time draw probability is 50, and Half Time probability for MFK Mikolaiv is 12. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Metalurg Z. vs MFK Mikolaiv is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 32 and YES-BTTS 68. Handicap Prediction for this game is 50%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


Sidama Bunna vs Adama Kenema

9/4/2021 17:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Surkhon vs Lok. Tashkent

9/4/2021 14:15
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Malkiya vs Budaiya

9/4/2021 16:15
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Brighton U23s vs Southampton U23s

9/4/2021 16:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

AS Leopards (BFA) vs ASFA

9/4/2021 1:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Mashal Mubarek vs Qoqon FK

9/4/2021 15:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

KF Arberia vs KF Trepca 89

9/4/2021 16:00
2 - 3

2

View Tip

Shelbourne FC vs Wexford Youths

9/4/2021 21:45
3 - 0

1

View Tip

Vitesse Arnhem vs ADO Den Haag

9/4/2021 21:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Istanbulspor AS vs Tuzlaspor

9/4/2021 19:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions