Metal Kharkiv vs FC Nikopol

Ukraine Druha Liga

Metal Kharkiv vs FC Nikopol Football Predictions and Statistics

9/4/2021 19:00

Ukraine Druha Liga

Metal Kharkiv

Metal Kharkiv

Ukraine Druha Liga

 FC Nikopol

FC Nikopol

Date : 9/4/2021 Time : 19:00

63%

Metal Kharkiv Wins

26%

Draw

11%

FC Nikopol Wins

1

Full Time Tip

50%

Under 2,5 Goals

50%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

45%

Half Time Home Win

48%

Half Time Draw

7%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

49%

Both Team To Score - Yes

51%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

28%

Handicap Probability

Home -2

Handicap Tip

3 - 0

Correct Score

2.50

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Metal Kharkiv vs FC Nikopol

Time: 19:00 Date: 9/4/2021

League: Ukraine Druha Liga

For the game between Metal Kharkiv vs FC Nikopol on 9/4/2021 at 19:00 we calculated that Metal Kharkiv has a 63% probability to win, 26% probability to draw and has a 11% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 3 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 50% and over 2.5 score probability is 50%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Metal Kharkiv vs FC Nikopol is 2.50. Half time porbability for Metal Kharkiv is 45%, Half Time draw probability is 48, and Half Time probability for FC Nikopol is 7. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Metal Kharkiv vs FC Nikopol is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 51 and YES-BTTS 49. Handicap Prediction for this game is 28%% and our handicaptip is: Home -2. GOOD LUCK !


CD Tapatio vs Venados Yucatan

9/4/2021 3:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Podolye Khmeln. vs Obolon

9/4/2021 16:00
3 - 0

1

View Tip

Al vs Duhail

9/4/2021 18:15
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Jagiellonia vs Cracovia

9/4/2021 19:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

QLD Lions vs Redlands Utd

9/4/2021 12:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Deportivo Cuenca vs Barcelona SC

9/4/2021 1:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Al Sadd SC vs Qatar SC

9/4/2021 18:15
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Naft Al Wasat vs Talaba Baghdad

9/4/2021 19:45
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Stormers FC vs The Gap

9/4/2021 13:30
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Riffa Club vs Najma Manama

9/4/2021 18:45
3 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions