Mansfield vs Newport County

England League Two

Mansfield vs Newport County Football Predictions and Statistics

9/4/2021 20:00

England League Two

Mansfield

Mansfield

England League Two

 Newport County

Newport County

Date : 9/4/2021 Time : 20:00

27%

Mansfield Wins

33%

Draw

40%

Newport County Wins

2

Full Time Tip

42%

Under 2,5 Goals

58%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

22%

Half Time Home Win

48%

Half Time Draw

30%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

56%

Both Team To Score - Yes

44%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

40%

Handicap Probability

Away 0

Handicap Tip

1 - 2

Correct Score

2.89

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Mansfield vs Newport County

Time: 20:00 Date: 9/4/2021

League: England League Two

For the game between Mansfield vs Newport County on 9/4/2021 at 20:00 we calculated that Mansfield has a 27% probability to win, 33% probability to draw and has a 40% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 42% and over 2.5 score probability is 58%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Mansfield vs Newport County is 2.89. Half time porbability for Mansfield is 22%, Half Time draw probability is 48, and Half Time probability for Newport County is 30. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Mansfield vs Newport County is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 44 and YES-BTTS 56. Handicap Prediction for this game is 40%% and our handicaptip is: Away 0. GOOD LUCK !


Riffa Club vs Najma Manama

9/4/2021 18:45
3 - 0

1

View Tip

US Creteil vs Lusitanos

9/4/2021 21:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Green Gully SC vs South Melbourne

9/4/2021 13:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Inter Playa del Carmen vs Ciervos

9/4/2021 23:30
3 - 0

1

View Tip

Al Sadd SC vs Qatar SC

9/4/2021 18:15
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Metalurg Z. vs MFK Mikolaiv

9/4/2021 14:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Club Lujan vs Leandro N. Alem

9/4/2021 21:30
0 - 0

X

View Tip

FC Voluntari vs FC Botosani

9/4/2021 20:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Widzew Lodz vs Puszcza

9/4/2021 18:45
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Brighton U23s vs Southampton U23s

9/4/2021 16:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions