Malkiya vs Budaiya

Bahrain Premier League

Malkiya vs Budaiya Football Predictions and Statistics

9/4/2021 16:15

Bahrain Premier League

Malkiya

Malkiya

Bahrain Premier League

 Budaiya

Budaiya

Date : 9/4/2021 Time : 16:15

37%

Malkiya Wins

44%

Draw

19%

Budaiya Wins

X

Full Time Tip

58%

Under 2,5 Goals

42%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

22%

Half Time Home Win

71%

Half Time Draw

7%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

51%

Both Team To Score - Yes

49%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

63%

Handicap Probability

Away +1

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

2.11

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Malkiya vs Budaiya

Time: 16:15 Date: 9/4/2021

League: Bahrain Premier League

For the game between Malkiya vs Budaiya on 9/4/2021 at 16:15 we calculated that Malkiya has a 37% probability to win, 44% probability to draw and has a 19% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 58% and over 2.5 score probability is 42%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Malkiya vs Budaiya is 2.11. Half time porbability for Malkiya is 22%, Half Time draw probability is 71, and Half Time probability for Budaiya is 7. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Malkiya vs Budaiya is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 49 and YES-BTTS 51. Handicap Prediction for this game is 63%% and our handicaptip is: Away +1. GOOD LUCK !


Green Gully SC vs South Melbourne

9/4/2021 13:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Baniyas vs Al Ahli Dubai

9/4/2021 16:45
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Al Sadd SC vs Qatar SC

9/4/2021 18:15
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Nyva Vinnytsya vs Dinaz Vyshhorod

9/4/2021 17:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Metal Kharkiv vs FC Nikopol

9/4/2021 17:00
3 - 0

1

View Tip

FC Noah vs Pyunik FC

9/4/2021 13:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

US Creteil vs Lusitanos

9/4/2021 21:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Al Sadd SC vs Qatar SC

9/4/2021 16:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

US Concarneau vs FC Sete

9/4/2021 21:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Mezokovesdi SE vs Kisvarda FC

9/4/2021 21:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions