Macarthur FC vs Brisbane Roar

Australia A-League

Macarthur FC vs Brisbane Roar Football Predictions and Statistics

9/4/2021 12:05

Australia A-League

Macarthur FC

Macarthur FC

Australia A-League

 Brisbane Roar

Brisbane Roar

Date : 9/4/2021 Time : 12:05

53%

Macarthur FC Wins

28%

Draw

19%

Brisbane Roar Wins

1

Full Time Tip

64%

Under 2,5 Goals

36%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

28%

Half Time Home Win

54%

Half Time Draw

19%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

44%

Both Team To Score - Yes

56%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

36%

Handicap Probability

Home -1.5

Handicap Tip

2 - 0

Correct Score

1.80

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Macarthur FC vs Brisbane Roar

Time: 12:05 Date: 9/4/2021

League: Australia A-League

For the game between Macarthur FC vs Brisbane Roar on 9/4/2021 at 12:05 we calculated that Macarthur FC has a 53% probability to win, 28% probability to draw and has a 19% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 64% and over 2.5 score probability is 36%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Macarthur FC vs Brisbane Roar is 1.80. Half time porbability for Macarthur FC is 28%, Half Time draw probability is 54, and Half Time probability for Brisbane Roar is 19. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Macarthur FC vs Brisbane Roar is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 56 and YES-BTTS 44. Handicap Prediction for this game is 36%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


Surkhon vs Lok. Tashkent

9/4/2021 14:15
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Inter Playa del Carmen vs Ciervos

9/4/2021 23:30
3 - 0

1

View Tip

Al Nasr Dubai vs Al Dhafra

9/4/2021 16:45
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Paysandu vs Tuna Luso-PA

9/4/2021 23:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Inter Zapresic vs Junak Sinj

9/4/2021 17:30
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Douanes vs ASF Bobo

9/4/2021 1:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

US Concarneau vs FC Sete

9/4/2021 21:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

FK Chayka K vs SR

9/4/2021 17:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Energetik vs BGU

9/4/2021 17:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

FC Schaffhausen vs Grasshoppers

9/4/2021 21:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions