Keciorengucu vs Altinordu SK

Turkey TFF 1. Lig

Keciorengucu vs Altinordu SK Football Predictions and Statistics

9/4/2021 16:00

Turkey TFF 1. Lig

Keciorengucu

Keciorengucu

Turkey TFF 1. Lig

 Altinordu SK

Altinordu SK

Date : 9/4/2021 Time : 16:00

42%

Keciorengucu Wins

33%

Draw

25%

Altinordu SK Wins

1

Full Time Tip

47%

Under 2,5 Goals

53%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

41%

Half Time Home Win

38%

Half Time Draw

21%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

67%

Both Team To Score - Yes

33%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

31%

Handicap Probability

Home -1

Handicap Tip

3 - 1

Correct Score

2.67

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Keciorengucu vs Altinordu SK

Time: 16:00 Date: 9/4/2021

League: Turkey TFF 1. Lig

For the game between Keciorengucu vs Altinordu SK on 9/4/2021 at 16:00 we calculated that Keciorengucu has a 42% probability to win, 33% probability to draw and has a 25% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 3 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 47% and over 2.5 score probability is 53%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Keciorengucu vs Altinordu SK is 2.67. Half time porbability for Keciorengucu is 41%, Half Time draw probability is 38, and Half Time probability for Altinordu SK is 21. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Keciorengucu vs Altinordu SK is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 33 and YES-BTTS 67. Handicap Prediction for this game is 31%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1. GOOD LUCK !


Balkany Zorya vs Tavriya

9/4/2021 17:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Mezokovesdi SE vs Kisvarda FC

9/4/2021 21:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Slavia Sofia vs CSKA 1948

9/4/2021 19:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Paysandu vs Tuna Luso-PA

9/4/2021 23:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Kahraba Baghdad vs Zakho FC

9/4/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Westerlo vs RWD Molenbeek

9/4/2021 21:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

US Concarneau vs FC Sete

9/4/2021 21:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Eastern Suburbs vs Olympic FC QLD

9/4/2021 13:30
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Austria Klagenfurt vs Kapfenberg

9/4/2021 19:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

AS Leopards (BFA) vs ASFA

9/4/2021 1:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions