Kauno Zalgiris vs 2

Lithuania 1 Lyga

Kauno Zalgiris vs 2 Football Predictions and Statistics

9/4/2021 19:00

Lithuania 1 Lyga

Kauno Zalgiris

Kauno Zalgiris

Lithuania 1 Lyga

2

2

Date : 9/4/2021 Time : 19:00

30%

Kauno Zalgiris Wins

28%

Draw

42%

2 Wins

2

Full Time Tip

40%

Under 2,5 Goals

60%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

23%

Half Time Home Win

49%

Half Time Draw

28%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

72%

Both Team To Score - Yes

28%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

42%

Handicap Probability

Away -0.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 2

Correct Score

3.00

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Kauno Zalgiris vs 2

Time: 19:00 Date: 9/4/2021

League: Lithuania 1 Lyga

For the game between Kauno Zalgiris vs 2 on 9/4/2021 at 19:00 we calculated that Kauno Zalgiris has a 30% probability to win, 28% probability to draw and has a 42% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 40% and over 2.5 score probability is 60%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Kauno Zalgiris vs 2 is 3.00. Half time porbability for Kauno Zalgiris is 23%, Half Time draw probability is 49, and Half Time probability for 2 is 28. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Kauno Zalgiris vs 2 is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 28 and YES-BTTS 72. Handicap Prediction for this game is 42%% and our handicaptip is: Away -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Kryvbas vs Peremoga

9/4/2021 17:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Kahraba Baghdad vs Zakho FC

9/4/2021 16:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

FAR Rabat vs Difaa El Jadidi

9/4/2021 21:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Paysandu vs Tuna Luso-PA

9/4/2021 23:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Inter Zapresic vs Junak Sinj

9/4/2021 17:30
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Balkany Zorya vs Tavriya

9/4/2021 17:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Zitacuaro vs Deportivo Dongu

9/4/2021 18:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

FK Chayka K vs SR

9/4/2021 17:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

DFK Dainava vs FK Panevezys

9/4/2021 18:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Slutsk Res. vs Torpedo Zhodino Res.

9/4/2021 13:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions