Karpaty Halych vs Epitsentr Dunayivtsi

Ukraine Druha Liga

Karpaty Halych vs Epitsentr Dunayivtsi Football Predictions and Statistics

9/4/2021 13:00

Ukraine Druha Liga

Karpaty Halych

Karpaty Halych

Ukraine Druha Liga

 Epitsentr Dunayivtsi

Epitsentr Dunayivtsi

Date : 9/4/2021 Time : 13:00

35%

Karpaty Halych Wins

19%

Draw

46%

Epitsentr Dunayivtsi Wins

2

Full Time Tip

70%

Under 2,5 Goals

30%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

35%

Half Time Home Win

34%

Half Time Draw

31%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

67%

Both Team To Score - Yes

33%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

46%

Handicap Probability

Away -0.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 2

Correct Score

1.50

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Karpaty Halych vs Epitsentr Dunayivtsi

Time: 13:00 Date: 9/4/2021

League: Ukraine Druha Liga

For the game between Karpaty Halych vs Epitsentr Dunayivtsi on 9/4/2021 at 13:00 we calculated that Karpaty Halych has a 35% probability to win, 19% probability to draw and has a 46% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 70% and over 2.5 score probability is 30%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Karpaty Halych vs Epitsentr Dunayivtsi is 1.50. Half time porbability for Karpaty Halych is 35%, Half Time draw probability is 34, and Half Time probability for Epitsentr Dunayivtsi is 31. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Karpaty Halych vs Epitsentr Dunayivtsi is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 33 and YES-BTTS 67. Handicap Prediction for this game is 46%% and our handicaptip is: Away -0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Reading U23s vs Middlesbrough U23s

9/4/2021 15:00
2 - 3

2

View Tip

SO Cholet vs US Quevilly

9/4/2021 21:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Al Fujairah Club vs Wahda Abu Dhabi

9/4/2021 16:45
1 - 3

2

View Tip

KF Arberia vs KF Trepca 89

9/4/2021 16:00
2 - 3

2

View Tip

Macarthur FC vs Brisbane Roar

9/4/2021 12:05
2 - 0

1

View Tip

FK Uzhhorod vs Bukovyna

9/4/2021 17:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Eskisehirspor vs Giresunspor

9/4/2021 16:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Podolye Khmeln. vs Obolon

9/4/2021 17:00
3 - 0

1

View Tip

Fulham U23s vs Aston Villa U23s

9/4/2021 15:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Kryvbas vs Peremoga

9/4/2021 17:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions