Karkh SC vs Mina a Basra

Iraq Premier League

Karkh SC vs Mina a Basra Football Predictions and Statistics

9/4/2021 15:00

Iraq Premier League

Karkh SC

Karkh SC

Iraq Premier League

 Mina a Basra

Mina a Basra

Date : 9/4/2021 Time : 15:00

25%

Karkh SC Wins

48%

Draw

27%

Mina a Basra Wins

X

Full Time Tip

74%

Under 2,5 Goals

26%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

38%

Half Time Home Win

47%

Half Time Draw

15%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

27%

Both Team To Score - Yes

73%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

73%

Handicap Probability

Home +0.25

Handicap Tip

0 - 0

Correct Score

1.31

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Karkh SC vs Mina a Basra

Time: 15:00 Date: 9/4/2021

League: Iraq Premier League

For the game between Karkh SC vs Mina a Basra on 9/4/2021 at 15:00 we calculated that Karkh SC has a 25% probability to win, 48% probability to draw and has a 27% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 74% and over 2.5 score probability is 26%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Karkh SC vs Mina a Basra is 1.31. Half time porbability for Karkh SC is 38%, Half Time draw probability is 47, and Half Time probability for Mina a Basra is 15. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Karkh SC vs Mina a Basra is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 73 and YES-BTTS 27. Handicap Prediction for this game is 73%% and our handicaptip is: Home +0.25. GOOD LUCK !


AS Sale vs Kawkab Marrakech

9/4/2021 18:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

FAR Rabat vs Difaa El Jadidi

9/4/2021 21:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Ajman Club vs Jazira Abu Dhabi

9/4/2021 16:45
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Wacker Innsbruck vs FC Dornbirn

9/4/2021 21:25
2 - 1

1

View Tip

FC Noah vs Pyunik FC

9/4/2021 14:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Manly United vs Sydney Olympic

9/4/2021 12:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Al Sadd SC vs Qatar SC

9/4/2021 16:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Shelbourne FC vs Wexford Youths

9/4/2021 21:45
3 - 0

1

View Tip

Biashara United vs Polisi Tanzania

9/4/2021 14:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Deportivo Cuenca vs Barcelona SC

9/4/2021 1:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions