Jihlava vs Fotbal Trinec

Czech Republic Druha Liga

Jihlava vs Fotbal Trinec Football Predictions and Statistics

9/4/2021 17:00

Czech Republic Druha Liga

Jihlava

Jihlava

Czech Republic Druha Liga

 Fotbal Trinec

Fotbal Trinec

Date : 9/4/2021 Time : 17:00

34%

Jihlava Wins

36%

Draw

30%

Fotbal Trinec Wins

X

Full Time Tip

56%

Under 2,5 Goals

44%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

38%

Half Time Home Win

34%

Half Time Draw

28%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

57%

Both Team To Score - Yes

43%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

66%

Handicap Probability

Away +0.25

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

2.18

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Jihlava vs Fotbal Trinec

Time: 17:00 Date: 9/4/2021

League: Czech Republic Druha Liga

For the game between Jihlava vs Fotbal Trinec on 9/4/2021 at 17:00 we calculated that Jihlava has a 34% probability to win, 36% probability to draw and has a 30% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 56% and over 2.5 score probability is 44%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Jihlava vs Fotbal Trinec is 2.18. Half time porbability for Jihlava is 38%, Half Time draw probability is 34, and Half Time probability for Fotbal Trinec is 28. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Jihlava vs Fotbal Trinec is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 43 and YES-BTTS 57. Handicap Prediction for this game is 66%% and our handicaptip is: Away +0.25. GOOD LUCK !


Victoriano Arenas vs Sportivo Dock Sud

9/4/2021 21:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Gold Coast Knights vs Brisbane Roar U21

9/4/2021 12:30
3 - 2

1

View Tip

FC Noah vs Pyunik FC

9/4/2021 13:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Vitesse FC (BFA) vs RC Bobo

9/4/2021 1:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

RAC Casablanca vs Raja Beni Mellal

9/4/2021 18:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

KF Arberia vs KF Trepca 89

9/4/2021 16:00
2 - 3

2

View Tip

JKT Tanzania vs Mwadui

9/4/2021 16:00
3 - 0

1

View Tip

Keciorengucu vs Altinordu SK

9/4/2021 16:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Austria Klagenfurt vs Kapfenberg

9/4/2021 19:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

FK Pardubice vs Bohemians 1905

9/4/2021 19:15
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions