Jagiellonia vs Cracovia

Poland Ekstraklasa

Jagiellonia vs Cracovia Football Predictions and Statistics

9/4/2021 19:00

Poland Ekstraklasa

Jagiellonia

Jagiellonia

Poland Ekstraklasa

 Cracovia

Cracovia

Date : 9/4/2021 Time : 19:00

32%

Jagiellonia Wins

40%

Draw

28%

Cracovia Wins

X

Full Time Tip

62%

Under 2,5 Goals

38%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

22%

Half Time Home Win

50%

Half Time Draw

28%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

50%

Both Team To Score - Yes

50%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

68%

Handicap Probability

Away +0.25

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

1.92

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Jagiellonia vs Cracovia

Time: 19:00 Date: 9/4/2021

League: Poland Ekstraklasa

For the game between Jagiellonia vs Cracovia on 9/4/2021 at 19:00 we calculated that Jagiellonia has a 32% probability to win, 40% probability to draw and has a 28% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 62% and over 2.5 score probability is 38%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Jagiellonia vs Cracovia is 1.92. Half time porbability for Jagiellonia is 22%, Half Time draw probability is 50, and Half Time probability for Cracovia is 28. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Jagiellonia vs Cracovia is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 50 and YES-BTTS 50. Handicap Prediction for this game is 68%% and our handicaptip is: Away +0.25. GOOD LUCK !


Oakleigh Cannons vs Melbourne Knights

9/4/2021 13:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Austria Klagenfurt vs Kapfenberg

9/4/2021 19:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Najma Manama vs Riffa Club

9/4/2021 18:45
0 - 3

2

View Tip

Stade Lausanne Ouchy vs FC Thun

9/4/2021 21:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

FC Voluntari vs FC Botosani

9/4/2021 20:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Westerlo vs RWD Molenbeek

9/4/2021 21:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Slutsk Res. vs Torpedo Zhodino Res.

9/4/2021 13:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

FC Noah vs Pyunik FC

9/4/2021 14:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Shelbourne FC vs Wexford Youths

9/4/2021 21:45
3 - 0

1

View Tip

Zitacuaro vs Deportivo Dongu

9/4/2021 18:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions