JKT Tanzania vs Mwadui

Tanzania Ligi Kuu Bara

JKT Tanzania vs Mwadui Football Predictions and Statistics

9/4/2021 16:00

Tanzania Ligi Kuu Bara

JKT Tanzania

JKT Tanzania

Tanzania Ligi Kuu Bara

 Mwadui

Mwadui

Date : 9/4/2021 Time : 16:00

51%

JKT Tanzania Wins

31%

Draw

18%

Mwadui Wins

1

Full Time Tip

39%

Under 2,5 Goals

61%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

40%

Half Time Home Win

38%

Half Time Draw

22%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

42%

Both Team To Score - Yes

58%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

35%

Handicap Probability

Home -1.75

Handicap Tip

3 - 0

Correct Score

3.03

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for JKT Tanzania vs Mwadui

Time: 16:00 Date: 9/4/2021

League: Tanzania Ligi Kuu Bara

For the game between JKT Tanzania vs Mwadui on 9/4/2021 at 16:00 we calculated that JKT Tanzania has a 51% probability to win, 31% probability to draw and has a 18% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 3 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 39% and over 2.5 score probability is 61%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between JKT Tanzania vs Mwadui is 3.03. Half time porbability for JKT Tanzania is 40%, Half Time draw probability is 38, and Half Time probability for Mwadui is 22. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between JKT Tanzania vs Mwadui is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 58 and YES-BTTS 42. Handicap Prediction for this game is 35%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1.75. GOOD LUCK !


JKT Tanzania vs Mwadui

9/4/2021 16:00
3 - 0

1

View Tip

Taawoun FC vs Al Ain (KSA)

9/4/2021 19:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Biashara United vs Polisi Tanzania

9/4/2021 14:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Noravank SC vs Ararat

9/4/2021 14:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Paysandu vs Tuna Luso-PA

9/4/2021 23:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

QLD Lions vs Redlands Utd

9/4/2021 12:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Shirak FC vs Alashkert

9/4/2021 14:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Oakleigh Cannons vs Melbourne Knights

9/4/2021 13:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Slavia Sofia vs CSKA 1948

9/4/2021 19:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Green Gully SC vs South Melbourne

9/4/2021 13:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions