Ittihad Jeddah vs Al Hilal Riyadh

Saudi Arabia Professional League

Ittihad Jeddah vs Al Hilal Riyadh Football Predictions and Statistics

9/4/2021 20:50

Saudi Arabia Professional League

Ittihad Jeddah

Ittihad Jeddah

Saudi Arabia Professional League

 Al Hilal Riyadh

Al Hilal Riyadh

Date : 9/4/2021 Time : 20:50

28%

Ittihad Jeddah Wins

37%

Draw

35%

Al Hilal Riyadh Wins

X

Full Time Tip

19%

Under 2,5 Goals

81%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

25%

Half Time Home Win

54%

Half Time Draw

21%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

78%

Both Team To Score - Yes

22%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

65%

Handicap Probability

Home +0.5

Handicap Tip

2 - 2

Correct Score

4.07

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Ittihad Jeddah vs Al Hilal Riyadh

Time: 20:50 Date: 9/4/2021

League: Saudi Arabia Professional League

For the game between Ittihad Jeddah vs Al Hilal Riyadh on 9/4/2021 at 20:50 we calculated that Ittihad Jeddah has a 28% probability to win, 37% probability to draw and has a 35% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 19% and over 2.5 score probability is 81%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Ittihad Jeddah vs Al Hilal Riyadh is 4.07. Half time porbability for Ittihad Jeddah is 25%, Half Time draw probability is 54, and Half Time probability for Al Hilal Riyadh is 21. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Ittihad Jeddah vs Al Hilal Riyadh is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 22 and YES-BTTS 78. Handicap Prediction for this game is 65%% and our handicaptip is: Home +0.5. GOOD LUCK !


Paysandu vs Tuna Luso-PA

9/4/2021 23:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Eastern Suburbs vs Olympic FC QLD

9/4/2021 13:30
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Stormers FC vs The Gap

9/4/2021 13:30
3 - 2

1

View Tip

FC Noah vs Pyunik FC

9/4/2021 14:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Oakleigh Cannons vs Melbourne Knights

9/4/2021 13:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Ittihad Jeddah vs Al Hilal Riyadh

9/4/2021 20:50
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Taawoun FC vs Al Ain (KSA)

9/4/2021 19:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Shirak FC vs Alashkert

9/4/2021 14:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Noravank SC vs Ararat

9/4/2021 14:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

QLD Lions vs Redlands Utd

9/4/2021 12:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions