Isloch Res. vs FK Ruh Brest Res.

Belarus Reserves Championship

Isloch Res. vs FK Ruh Brest Res. Football Predictions and Statistics

9/4/2021 15:00

Belarus Reserves Championship

Isloch Res.

Isloch Res.

Belarus Reserves Championship

 FK Ruh Brest Res.

FK Ruh Brest Res.

Date : 9/4/2021 Time : 15:00

51%

Isloch Res. Wins

28%

Draw

21%

FK Ruh Brest Res. Wins

1

Full Time Tip

30%

Under 2,5 Goals

70%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

50%

Half Time Home Win

10%

Half Time Draw

40%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

79%

Both Team To Score - Yes

21%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

51%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.75

Handicap Tip

2 - 1

Correct Score

3.50

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Isloch Res. vs FK Ruh Brest Res.

Time: 15:00 Date: 9/4/2021

League: Belarus Reserves Championship

For the game between Isloch Res. vs FK Ruh Brest Res. on 9/4/2021 at 15:00 we calculated that Isloch Res. has a 51% probability to win, 28% probability to draw and has a 21% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 30% and over 2.5 score probability is 70%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Isloch Res. vs FK Ruh Brest Res. is 3.50. Half time porbability for Isloch Res. is 50%, Half Time draw probability is 10, and Half Time probability for FK Ruh Brest Res. is 40. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Isloch Res. vs FK Ruh Brest Res. is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 21 and YES-BTTS 79. Handicap Prediction for this game is 51%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


Energetik vs BGU

9/4/2021 17:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Royal Pari vs Real Santa Cruz

9/4/2021 22:00
4 - 1

1

View Tip

Vorwarts Steyr vs Horn

9/4/2021 19:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Naft Al Janoob Basra vs Baghdad SC

9/4/2021 17:30
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Vitesse FC (BFA) vs RC Bobo

9/4/2021 1:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

SO Cholet vs US Quevilly

9/4/2021 21:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Azam vs Mtibwa Sugar

9/4/2021 19:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

St Patricks Dublin vs Derry City

9/4/2021 19:45
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Deportivo Ahuachapan vs Jocoro FC

9/4/2021 0:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

FC Schaffhausen vs Grasshoppers

9/4/2021 21:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions