Hobro IK vs Kolding IF

Denmark 1. Division

Hobro IK vs Kolding IF Football Predictions and Statistics

9/4/2021 19:30

Denmark 1. Division

Hobro IK

Hobro IK

Denmark 1. Division

 Kolding IF

Kolding IF

Date : 9/4/2021 Time : 19:30

42%

Hobro IK Wins

34%

Draw

24%

Kolding IF Wins

1

Full Time Tip

57%

Under 2,5 Goals

43%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

37%

Half Time Home Win

32%

Half Time Draw

31%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

46%

Both Team To Score - Yes

54%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

32%

Handicap Probability

Home -1

Handicap Tip

2 - 0

Correct Score

2.17

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Hobro IK vs Kolding IF

Time: 19:30 Date: 9/4/2021

League: Denmark 1. Division

For the game between Hobro IK vs Kolding IF on 9/4/2021 at 19:30 we calculated that Hobro IK has a 42% probability to win, 34% probability to draw and has a 24% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 57% and over 2.5 score probability is 43%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Hobro IK vs Kolding IF is 2.17. Half time porbability for Hobro IK is 37%, Half Time draw probability is 32, and Half Time probability for Kolding IF is 31. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Hobro IK vs Kolding IF is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 54 and YES-BTTS 46. Handicap Prediction for this game is 32%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1. GOOD LUCK !


Naft Al Wasat vs Talaba Baghdad

9/4/2021 19:45
2 - 0

1

View Tip

FC Noah vs Pyunik FC

9/4/2021 13:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

US Concarneau vs FC Sete

9/4/2021 21:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

FC Voluntari vs FC Botosani

9/4/2021 20:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Gold Coast Knights vs Brisbane Roar U21

9/4/2021 12:30
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Noravank SC vs Ararat

9/4/2021 14:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Victoriano Arenas vs Sportivo Dock Sud

9/4/2021 21:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Stormers FC vs The Gap

9/4/2021 13:30
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Macarthur FC vs Brisbane Roar

9/4/2021 12:05
2 - 0

1

View Tip

FK Uzhhorod vs Bukovyna

9/4/2021 17:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions