Hallescher FC vs Uerdingen

Germany 3. Liga

Hallescher FC vs Uerdingen Football Predictions and Statistics

9/4/2021 20:00

Germany 3. Liga

Hallescher FC

Hallescher FC

Germany 3. Liga

 Uerdingen

Uerdingen

Date : 9/4/2021 Time : 20:00

30%

Hallescher FC Wins

34%

Draw

36%

Uerdingen Wins

2

Full Time Tip

35%

Under 2,5 Goals

65%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

28%

Half Time Home Win

34%

Half Time Draw

38%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

60%

Both Team To Score - Yes

40%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

36%

Handicap Probability

Away -0.75

Handicap Tip

1 - 3

Correct Score

3.27

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Hallescher FC vs Uerdingen

Time: 20:00 Date: 9/4/2021

League: Germany 3. Liga

For the game between Hallescher FC vs Uerdingen on 9/4/2021 at 20:00 we calculated that Hallescher FC has a 30% probability to win, 34% probability to draw and has a 36% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 3, also under 2.5 score probability is 35% and over 2.5 score probability is 65%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Hallescher FC vs Uerdingen is 3.27. Half time porbability for Hallescher FC is 28%, Half Time draw probability is 34, and Half Time probability for Uerdingen is 38. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Hallescher FC vs Uerdingen is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 40 and YES-BTTS 60. Handicap Prediction for this game is 36%% and our handicaptip is: Away -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


Karkh SC vs Mina a Basra

9/4/2021 15:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Ajman Club vs Jazira Abu Dhabi

9/4/2021 16:45
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Vitesse FC (BFA) vs RC Bobo

9/4/2021 1:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Atmosfera Mazeikiai vs FK Minija Kretinga

9/4/2021 19:00
1 - 4

2

View Tip

RAC Casablanca vs Raja Beni Mellal

9/4/2021 18:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Hobro IK vs Kolding IF

9/4/2021 19:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Karpaty Halych vs Epitsentr Dunayivtsi

9/4/2021 17:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Naft Al Wasat vs Talaba Baghdad

9/4/2021 19:45
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Shelbourne FC vs Wexford Youths

9/4/2021 21:45
3 - 0

1

View Tip

Deportivo Ahuachapan vs Jocoro FC

9/4/2021 0:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions