Greuther Furth vs SV Sandhausen

Germany 2. Bundesliga

Greuther Furth vs SV Sandhausen Football Predictions and Statistics

9/4/2021 19:30

Germany 2. Bundesliga

Greuther Furth

Greuther Furth

Germany 2. Bundesliga

 SV Sandhausen

SV Sandhausen

Date : 9/4/2021 Time : 19:30

58%

Greuther Furth Wins

24%

Draw

18%

SV Sandhausen Wins

1

Full Time Tip

51%

Under 2,5 Goals

49%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

27%

Half Time Home Win

54%

Half Time Draw

18%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

49%

Both Team To Score - Yes

51%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

44%

Handicap Probability

Home -1.5

Handicap Tip

2 - 0

Correct Score

2.44

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Greuther Furth vs SV Sandhausen

Time: 19:30 Date: 9/4/2021

League: Germany 2. Bundesliga

For the game between Greuther Furth vs SV Sandhausen on 9/4/2021 at 19:30 we calculated that Greuther Furth has a 58% probability to win, 24% probability to draw and has a 18% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 51% and over 2.5 score probability is 49%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Greuther Furth vs SV Sandhausen is 2.44. Half time porbability for Greuther Furth is 27%, Half Time draw probability is 54, and Half Time probability for SV Sandhausen is 18. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Greuther Furth vs SV Sandhausen is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 51 and YES-BTTS 49. Handicap Prediction for this game is 44%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


Club Lujan vs Leandro N. Alem

9/4/2021 21:30
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Inter Playa del Carmen vs Ciervos

9/4/2021 23:30
3 - 0

1

View Tip

Ebusua Dwarfs vs Eleven Wonders

9/4/2021 18:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Metalurg Z. vs MFK Mikolaiv

9/4/2021 17:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Dinamo Brest Res. vs Dinamo Minsk Res.

9/4/2021 13:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

FK Banga vs 2

9/4/2021 20:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Mezokovesdi SE vs Kisvarda FC

9/4/2021 21:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

CA Bastia vs Annecy FC

9/4/2021 19:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Wacker Innsbruck vs FC Dornbirn

9/4/2021 21:25
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Slavia Sofia vs CSKA 1948

9/4/2021 19:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions