Gold Coast Knights vs Brisbane Roar U21

Australia Npl Queensland

Gold Coast Knights vs Brisbane Roar U21 Football Predictions and Statistics

9/4/2021 12:30

Australia Npl Queensland

Gold Coast Knights

Gold Coast Knights

Australia Npl Queensland

 Brisbane Roar U21

Brisbane Roar U21

Date : 9/4/2021 Time : 12:30

54%

Gold Coast Knights Wins

25%

Draw

21%

Brisbane Roar U21 Wins

1

Full Time Tip

37%

Under 2,5 Goals

63%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

56%

Half Time Home Win

18%

Half Time Draw

26%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

89%

Both Team To Score - Yes

11%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

54%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.75

Handicap Tip

3 - 2

Correct Score

3.13

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Gold Coast Knights vs Brisbane Roar U21

Time: 12:30 Date: 9/4/2021

League: Australia Npl Queensland

For the game between Gold Coast Knights vs Brisbane Roar U21 on 9/4/2021 at 12:30 we calculated that Gold Coast Knights has a 54% probability to win, 25% probability to draw and has a 21% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 3 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 37% and over 2.5 score probability is 63%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Gold Coast Knights vs Brisbane Roar U21 is 3.13. Half time porbability for Gold Coast Knights is 56%, Half Time draw probability is 18, and Half Time probability for Brisbane Roar U21 is 26. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Gold Coast Knights vs Brisbane Roar U21 is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 11 and YES-BTTS 89. Handicap Prediction for this game is 54%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


Eastern Suburbs vs Olympic FC QLD

9/4/2021 13:30
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Noravank SC vs Ararat

9/4/2021 14:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

QLD Lions vs Redlands Utd

9/4/2021 12:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Green Gully SC vs South Melbourne

9/4/2021 13:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Oakleigh Cannons vs Melbourne Knights

9/4/2021 13:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Stormers FC vs The Gap

9/4/2021 13:30
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Ittihad Jeddah vs Al Hilal Riyadh

9/4/2021 20:50
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Gold Coast Knights vs Brisbane Roar U21

9/4/2021 12:30
3 - 2

1

View Tip

FC Noah vs Pyunik FC

9/4/2021 14:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Slavia Sofia vs CSKA 1948

9/4/2021 19:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions