Fulham U23s vs Aston Villa U23s

England Premier League 2

Fulham U23s vs Aston Villa U23s Football Predictions and Statistics

9/4/2021 15:00

England Premier League 2

Fulham U23s

Fulham U23s

England Premier League 2

 Aston Villa U23s

Aston Villa U23s

Date : 9/4/2021 Time : 15:00

32%

Fulham U23s Wins

24%

Draw

44%

Aston Villa U23s Wins

2

Full Time Tip

21%

Under 2,5 Goals

79%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

28%

Half Time Home Win

43%

Half Time Draw

30%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

78%

Both Team To Score - Yes

22%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

36%

Handicap Probability

Away -1

Handicap Tip

1 - 3

Correct Score

3.93

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Fulham U23s vs Aston Villa U23s

Time: 15:00 Date: 9/4/2021

League: England Premier League 2

For the game between Fulham U23s vs Aston Villa U23s on 9/4/2021 at 15:00 we calculated that Fulham U23s has a 32% probability to win, 24% probability to draw and has a 44% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 3, also under 2.5 score probability is 21% and over 2.5 score probability is 79%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Fulham U23s vs Aston Villa U23s is 3.93. Half time porbability for Fulham U23s is 28%, Half Time draw probability is 43, and Half Time probability for Aston Villa U23s is 30. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Fulham U23s vs Aston Villa U23s is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 22 and YES-BTTS 78. Handicap Prediction for this game is 36%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1. GOOD LUCK !


FK Riteriai vs 2

9/4/2021 14:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Greuther Furth vs SV Sandhausen

9/4/2021 19:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Brighton U23s vs Southampton U23s

9/4/2021 16:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

JKT Tanzania vs Mwadui

9/4/2021 16:00
3 - 0

1

View Tip

Metal Kharkiv vs FC Nikopol

9/4/2021 17:00
3 - 0

1

View Tip

Hobro IK vs Kolding IF

9/4/2021 19:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Douanes vs ASF Bobo

9/4/2021 1:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Vitesse FC (BFA) vs RC Bobo

9/4/2021 1:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Al vs Duhail

9/4/2021 18:15
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Biashara United vs Polisi Tanzania

9/4/2021 14:00
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions