FK Uzhhorod vs Bukovyna

Ukraine Druha Liga

FK Uzhhorod vs Bukovyna Football Predictions and Statistics

9/4/2021 17:00

Ukraine Druha Liga

FK Uzhhorod

FK Uzhhorod

Ukraine Druha Liga

 Bukovyna

Bukovyna

Date : 9/4/2021 Time : 17:00

53%

FK Uzhhorod Wins

17%

Draw

30%

Bukovyna Wins

1

Full Time Tip

52%

Under 2,5 Goals

48%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

53%

Half Time Home Win

20%

Half Time Draw

26%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

49%

Both Team To Score - Yes

51%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

39%

Handicap Probability

Home -1.5

Handicap Tip

2 - 0

Correct Score

2.42

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for FK Uzhhorod vs Bukovyna

Time: 17:00 Date: 9/4/2021

League: Ukraine Druha Liga

For the game between FK Uzhhorod vs Bukovyna on 9/4/2021 at 17:00 we calculated that FK Uzhhorod has a 53% probability to win, 17% probability to draw and has a 30% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 52% and over 2.5 score probability is 48%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between FK Uzhhorod vs Bukovyna is 2.42. Half time porbability for FK Uzhhorod is 53%, Half Time draw probability is 20, and Half Time probability for Bukovyna is 26. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between FK Uzhhorod vs Bukovyna is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 51 and YES-BTTS 49. Handicap Prediction for this game is 39%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


Rayyan SC vs Khor SC

9/4/2021 20:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Manly United vs Sydney Olympic

9/4/2021 12:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Phu Dong FC vs Quang Nam FC

9/4/2021 12:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Deportivo Cuenca vs Barcelona SC

9/4/2021 3:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Nyva Vinnytsya vs Dinaz Vyshhorod

9/4/2021 17:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Ittihad Kalba vs Al Ain

9/4/2021 16:45
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Gold Coast Knights vs Brisbane Roar U21

9/4/2021 12:30
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Energetik vs BGU

9/4/2021 17:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Macarthur FC vs Brisbane Roar

9/4/2021 12:05
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Anzhi Makhachkala vs FK Biolog

9/4/2021 15:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions