FK Taraz vs FC Shakhter

Kazakhstan Premier League

FK Taraz vs FC Shakhter Football Predictions and Statistics

9/4/2021 11:00

Kazakhstan Premier League

FK Taraz

FK Taraz

Kazakhstan Premier League

 FC Shakhter

FC Shakhter

Date : 9/4/2021 Time : 11:00

36%

FK Taraz Wins

27%

Draw

37%

FC Shakhter Wins

2

Full Time Tip

66%

Under 2,5 Goals

34%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

39%

Half Time Home Win

37%

Half Time Draw

24%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

51%

Both Team To Score - Yes

49%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

37%

Handicap Probability

Away 0

Handicap Tip

1 - 2

Correct Score

1.69

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for FK Taraz vs FC Shakhter

Time: 11:00 Date: 9/4/2021

League: Kazakhstan Premier League

For the game between FK Taraz vs FC Shakhter on 9/4/2021 at 11:00 we calculated that FK Taraz has a 36% probability to win, 27% probability to draw and has a 37% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 66% and over 2.5 score probability is 34%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between FK Taraz vs FC Shakhter is 1.69. Half time porbability for FK Taraz is 39%, Half Time draw probability is 37, and Half Time probability for FC Shakhter is 24. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between FK Taraz vs FC Shakhter is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 49 and YES-BTTS 51. Handicap Prediction for this game is 37%% and our handicaptip is: Away 0. GOOD LUCK !


Ittihad Kalba vs Al Ain

9/4/2021 16:45
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Jazeera Amman vs Jalil Club

9/4/2021 18:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Baniyas vs Al Ahli Dubai

9/4/2021 16:45
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Atmosfera Mazeikiai vs FK Minija Kretinga

9/4/2021 19:00
1 - 4

2

View Tip

All Stars FC vs Great Olympics

9/4/2021 19:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

SO Cholet vs US Quevilly

9/4/2021 21:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Bahardar vs Wolkite Ketema

9/4/2021 9:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

KF Arberia vs KF Trepca 89

9/4/2021 16:00
2 - 3

2

View Tip

Astra Giurgiu vs UTA Arad

9/4/2021 20:30
4 - 0

1

View Tip

Dinamo Bucuresti vs Academica Clinceni

9/4/2021 20:30
1 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions