FK Chayka K vs SR

Ukraine Druha Liga

FK Chayka K vs SR Football Predictions and Statistics

9/4/2021 14:00

Ukraine Druha Liga

FK Chayka K

FK Chayka K

Ukraine Druha Liga

SR

SR

Date : 9/4/2021 Time : 14:00

53%

FK Chayka K Wins

19%

Draw

28%

SR Wins

1

Full Time Tip

40%

Under 2,5 Goals

60%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

48%

Half Time Home Win

37%

Half Time Draw

15%

Half Time Away Win

1

Half Time Tip

58%

Both Team To Score - Yes

42%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

48%

Handicap Probability

Home -1.5

Handicap Tip

3 - 1

Correct Score

3.00

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for FK Chayka K vs SR

Time: 14:00 Date: 9/4/2021

League: Ukraine Druha Liga

For the game between FK Chayka K vs SR on 9/4/2021 at 14:00 we calculated that FK Chayka K has a 53% probability to win, 19% probability to draw and has a 28% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 3 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 40% and over 2.5 score probability is 60%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between FK Chayka K vs SR is 3.00. Half time porbability for FK Chayka K is 48%, Half Time draw probability is 37, and Half Time probability for SR is 15. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 1, and our Full Time prediction for the game between FK Chayka K vs SR is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 42 and YES-BTTS 58. Handicap Prediction for this game is 48%% and our handicaptip is: Home -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


JKT Tanzania vs Mwadui

9/4/2021 16:00
3 - 0

1

View Tip

Bahardar vs Wolkite Ketema

9/4/2021 9:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

All Stars FC vs Great Olympics

9/4/2021 19:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

US Orleans vs Le Mans FC

9/4/2021 20:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Hobro IK vs Kolding IF

9/4/2021 19:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Al Fujairah Club vs Wahda Abu Dhabi

9/4/2021 16:45
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Arminia Bielefeld vs SC Freiburg

9/4/2021 21:30
0 - 2

2

View Tip

FK Chayka K vs SR

9/4/2021 14:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

UCD Dublin vs Bray Wanderers

9/4/2021 21:45
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Arges Pitesti vs Chindia Targoviste

9/4/2021 20:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions