FK Aktobe vs FK Ordabasy

Kazakhstan Premier League

FK Aktobe vs FK Ordabasy Football Predictions and Statistics

9/4/2021 16:00

Kazakhstan Premier League

FK Aktobe

FK Aktobe

Kazakhstan Premier League

 FK Ordabasy

FK Ordabasy

Date : 9/4/2021 Time : 16:00

25%

FK Aktobe Wins

33%

Draw

42%

FK Ordabasy Wins

2

Full Time Tip

56%

Under 2,5 Goals

44%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

1%

Half Time Home Win

89%

Half Time Draw

10%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

49%

Both Team To Score - Yes

51%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

34%

Handicap Probability

Away -1

Handicap Tip

0 - 2

Correct Score

2.19

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for FK Aktobe vs FK Ordabasy

Time: 16:00 Date: 9/4/2021

League: Kazakhstan Premier League

For the game between FK Aktobe vs FK Ordabasy on 9/4/2021 at 16:00 we calculated that FK Aktobe has a 25% probability to win, 33% probability to draw and has a 42% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 56% and over 2.5 score probability is 44%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between FK Aktobe vs FK Ordabasy is 2.19. Half time porbability for FK Aktobe is 1%, Half Time draw probability is 89, and Half Time probability for FK Ordabasy is 10. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between FK Aktobe vs FK Ordabasy is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 51 and YES-BTTS 49. Handicap Prediction for this game is 34%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1. GOOD LUCK !


LASK Juniors vs SKU Amstetten

9/4/2021 19:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Ittihad Jeddah vs Al Hilal Riyadh

9/4/2021 20:50
2 - 2

X

View Tip

AS Leopards (BFA) vs ASFA

9/4/2021 1:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Podolye Khmeln. vs Obolon

9/4/2021 17:00
3 - 0

1

View Tip

Greuther Furth vs SV Sandhausen

9/4/2021 19:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

RAC Casablanca vs Raja Beni Mellal

9/4/2021 18:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Astra Giurgiu vs UTA Arad

9/4/2021 20:30
4 - 0

1

View Tip

Dinamo Bucuresti vs Academica Clinceni

9/4/2021 20:30
1 - 2

2

View Tip

FK Chayka K vs SR

9/4/2021 14:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Karkh SC vs Mina a Basra

9/4/2021 15:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions