FC Schaffhausen vs Grasshoppers

Switzerland Challenge League

FC Schaffhausen vs Grasshoppers Football Predictions and Statistics

9/4/2021 21:00

Switzerland Challenge League

FC Schaffhausen

FC Schaffhausen

Switzerland Challenge League

 Grasshoppers

Grasshoppers

Date : 9/4/2021 Time : 21:00

32%

FC Schaffhausen Wins

33%

Draw

35%

Grasshoppers Wins

2

Full Time Tip

31%

Under 2,5 Goals

69%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

26%

Half Time Home Win

47%

Half Time Draw

27%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

71%

Both Team To Score - Yes

29%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

35%

Handicap Probability

Away 0

Handicap Tip

1 - 2

Correct Score

3.47

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for FC Schaffhausen vs Grasshoppers

Time: 21:00 Date: 9/4/2021

League: Switzerland Challenge League

For the game between FC Schaffhausen vs Grasshoppers on 9/4/2021 at 21:00 we calculated that FC Schaffhausen has a 32% probability to win, 33% probability to draw and has a 35% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 31% and over 2.5 score probability is 69%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between FC Schaffhausen vs Grasshoppers is 3.47. Half time porbability for FC Schaffhausen is 26%, Half Time draw probability is 47, and Half Time probability for Grasshoppers is 27. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between FC Schaffhausen vs Grasshoppers is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 29 and YES-BTTS 71. Handicap Prediction for this game is 35%% and our handicaptip is: Away 0. GOOD LUCK !


Dhamak vs Al Nassr Riyadh

9/4/2021 19:05
2 - 3

2

View Tip

Al vs Duhail

9/4/2021 18:15
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Mashal Mubarek vs Qoqon FK

9/4/2021 15:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Gold Coast Knights vs Brisbane Roar U21

9/4/2021 12:30
3 - 2

1

View Tip

FC Noah vs Pyunik FC

9/4/2021 14:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

FC Chiasso vs SC Kriens

9/4/2021 20:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Rayyan SC vs Khor SC

9/4/2021 20:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Azam vs Mtibwa Sugar

9/4/2021 19:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Taawoun FC vs Al Ain (KSA)

9/4/2021 19:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Ittihad Jeddah vs Al Hilal Riyadh

9/4/2021 20:50
2 - 2

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions