FC Noah vs Pyunik FC

Armenia Premier League

FC Noah vs Pyunik FC Football Predictions and Statistics

9/4/2021 13:00

Armenia Premier League

FC Noah

FC Noah

Armenia Premier League

 Pyunik FC

Pyunik FC

Date : 9/4/2021 Time : 13:00

36%

FC Noah Wins

30%

Draw

34%

Pyunik FC Wins

1

Full Time Tip

57%

Under 2,5 Goals

43%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

30%

Half Time Home Win

36%

Half Time Draw

34%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

40%

Both Team To Score - Yes

60%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

36%

Handicap Probability

Home -0.75

Handicap Tip

2 - 0

Correct Score

2.14

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for FC Noah vs Pyunik FC

Time: 13:00 Date: 9/4/2021

League: Armenia Premier League

For the game between FC Noah vs Pyunik FC on 9/4/2021 at 13:00 we calculated that FC Noah has a 36% probability to win, 30% probability to draw and has a 34% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 2 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 57% and over 2.5 score probability is 43%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between FC Noah vs Pyunik FC is 2.14. Half time porbability for FC Noah is 30%, Half Time draw probability is 36, and Half Time probability for Pyunik FC is 34. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between FC Noah vs Pyunik FC is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 60 and YES-BTTS 40. Handicap Prediction for this game is 36%% and our handicaptip is: Home -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


Eastern Suburbs vs Olympic FC QLD

9/4/2021 13:30
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Oakleigh Cannons vs Melbourne Knights

9/4/2021 13:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

NK Sesvete vs Rudes Zagreb

9/4/2021 17:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

NK Opatija vs NK Dragovoljac

9/4/2021 17:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

FC Noah vs Pyunik FC

9/4/2021 13:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Zitacuaro vs Deportivo Dongu

9/4/2021 18:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

FC Chiasso vs SC Kriens

9/4/2021 20:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

FK Chayka K vs SR

9/4/2021 17:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

US Concarneau vs FC Sete

9/4/2021 21:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Dinamo Brest Res. vs Dinamo Minsk Res.

9/4/2021 13:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions