FC Helsingor vs HB Koge

Denmark 1. Division

FC Helsingor vs HB Koge Football Predictions and Statistics

9/4/2021 20:00

Denmark 1. Division

FC Helsingor

FC Helsingor

Denmark 1. Division

 HB Koge

HB Koge

Date : 9/4/2021 Time : 20:00

37%

FC Helsingor Wins

29%

Draw

34%

HB Koge Wins

1

Full Time Tip

63%

Under 2,5 Goals

37%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

18%

Half Time Home Win

55%

Half Time Draw

27%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

42%

Both Team To Score - Yes

58%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

37%

Handicap Probability

Home 0

Handicap Tip

1 - 0

Correct Score

1.85

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for FC Helsingor vs HB Koge

Time: 20:00 Date: 9/4/2021

League: Denmark 1. Division

For the game between FC Helsingor vs HB Koge on 9/4/2021 at 20:00 we calculated that FC Helsingor has a 37% probability to win, 29% probability to draw and has a 34% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 63% and over 2.5 score probability is 37%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between FC Helsingor vs HB Koge is 1.85. Half time porbability for FC Helsingor is 18%, Half Time draw probability is 55, and Half Time probability for HB Koge is 27. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between FC Helsingor vs HB Koge is 1. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 58 and YES-BTTS 42. Handicap Prediction for this game is 37%% and our handicaptip is: Home 0. GOOD LUCK !


Eskisehirspor vs Giresunspor

9/4/2021 16:00
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Al Fujairah Club vs Wahda Abu Dhabi

9/4/2021 16:45
1 - 3

2

View Tip

FK Banga vs 2

9/4/2021 20:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Metalurg Z. vs MFK Mikolaiv

9/4/2021 17:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

US Orleans vs Le Mans FC

9/4/2021 20:00
2 - 2

X

View Tip

Oakleigh Cannons vs Melbourne Knights

9/4/2021 13:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Club Lujan vs Leandro N. Alem

9/4/2021 21:30
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Manly United vs Sydney Olympic

9/4/2021 12:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Victoriano Arenas vs Sportivo Dock Sud

9/4/2021 21:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Balkany Zorya vs Tavriya

9/4/2021 17:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions