FC Chiasso vs SC Kriens

Switzerland Challenge League

FC Chiasso vs SC Kriens Football Predictions and Statistics

9/4/2021 20:00

Switzerland Challenge League

FC Chiasso

FC Chiasso

Switzerland Challenge League

 SC Kriens

SC Kriens

Date : 9/4/2021 Time : 20:00

31%

FC Chiasso Wins

41%

Draw

28%

SC Kriens Wins

X

Full Time Tip

57%

Under 2,5 Goals

43%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

34%

Half Time Home Win

45%

Half Time Draw

21%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

35%

Both Team To Score - Yes

65%

Both Team To Score - No

No

Both Team To Score Tip

69%

Handicap Probability

Away +0.25

Handicap Tip

0 - 0

Correct Score

2.14

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for FC Chiasso vs SC Kriens

Time: 20:00 Date: 9/4/2021

League: Switzerland Challenge League

For the game between FC Chiasso vs SC Kriens on 9/4/2021 at 20:00 we calculated that FC Chiasso has a 31% probability to win, 41% probability to draw and has a 28% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 0 - 0, also under 2.5 score probability is 57% and over 2.5 score probability is 43%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between FC Chiasso vs SC Kriens is 2.14. Half time porbability for FC Chiasso is 34%, Half Time draw probability is 45, and Half Time probability for SC Kriens is 21. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between FC Chiasso vs SC Kriens is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is No, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 65 and YES-BTTS 35. Handicap Prediction for this game is 69%% and our handicaptip is: Away +0.25. GOOD LUCK !


Al vs Duhail

9/4/2021 18:15
3 - 1

1

View Tip

FC Chiasso vs SC Kriens

9/4/2021 20:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Gold Coast Knights vs Brisbane Roar U21

9/4/2021 12:30
3 - 2

1

View Tip

Ajman Club vs Jazira Abu Dhabi

9/4/2021 16:45
1 - 3

2

View Tip

Dhamak vs Al Nassr Riyadh

9/4/2021 19:05
2 - 3

2

View Tip

Slavia Sofia vs CSKA 1948

9/4/2021 19:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

St Patricks Dublin vs Derry City

9/4/2021 19:45
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Baniyas vs Al Ahli Dubai

9/4/2021 16:45
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Paysandu vs Tuna Luso-PA

9/4/2021 23:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

Azam vs Mtibwa Sugar

9/4/2021 19:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions