Eskisehirspor vs Giresunspor

Turkey TFF 1. Lig

Eskisehirspor vs Giresunspor Football Predictions and Statistics

9/4/2021 16:00

Turkey TFF 1. Lig

Eskisehirspor

Eskisehirspor

Turkey TFF 1. Lig

 Giresunspor

Giresunspor

Date : 9/4/2021 Time : 16:00

19%

Eskisehirspor Wins

20%

Draw

61%

Giresunspor Wins

2

Full Time Tip

49%

Under 2,5 Goals

51%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

15%

Half Time Home Win

44%

Half Time Draw

41%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

57%

Both Team To Score - Yes

43%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

49%

Handicap Probability

Away -1.5

Handicap Tip

1 - 3

Correct Score

2.56

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Eskisehirspor vs Giresunspor

Time: 16:00 Date: 9/4/2021

League: Turkey TFF 1. Lig

For the game between Eskisehirspor vs Giresunspor on 9/4/2021 at 16:00 we calculated that Eskisehirspor has a 19% probability to win, 20% probability to draw and has a 61% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 3, also under 2.5 score probability is 49% and over 2.5 score probability is 51%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Eskisehirspor vs Giresunspor is 2.56. Half time porbability for Eskisehirspor is 15%, Half Time draw probability is 44, and Half Time probability for Giresunspor is 41. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Eskisehirspor vs Giresunspor is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 43 and YES-BTTS 57. Handicap Prediction for this game is 49%% and our handicaptip is: Away -1.5. GOOD LUCK !


Podolye Khmeln. vs Obolon

9/4/2021 17:00
3 - 0

1

View Tip

FC Chiasso vs SC Kriens

9/4/2021 20:00
0 - 0

X

View Tip

Al Nasr Dubai vs Al Dhafra

9/4/2021 16:45
3 - 1

1

View Tip

QLD Lions vs Redlands Utd

9/4/2021 12:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Energetik vs BGU

9/4/2021 17:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Stormers FC vs The Gap

9/4/2021 13:30
3 - 2

1

View Tip

LASK Juniors vs SKU Amstetten

9/4/2021 19:30
1 - 3

2

View Tip

FAR Rabat vs Difaa El Jadidi

9/4/2021 21:30
2 - 0

1

View Tip

Zitacuaro vs Deportivo Dongu

9/4/2021 18:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

FK Makhachkala vs Kuban Holding

9/4/2021 15:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions