Ebusua Dwarfs vs Eleven Wonders

Ghana Premier League

Ebusua Dwarfs vs Eleven Wonders Football Predictions and Statistics

9/4/2021 18:00

Ghana Premier League

Ebusua Dwarfs

Ebusua Dwarfs

Ghana Premier League

 Eleven Wonders

Eleven Wonders

Date : 9/4/2021 Time : 18:00

29%

Ebusua Dwarfs Wins

38%

Draw

33%

Eleven Wonders Wins

X

Full Time Tip

65%

Under 2,5 Goals

35%

Over 2,5 Goals

Under

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

24%

Half Time Home Win

45%

Half Time Draw

31%

Half Time Away Win

X

Half Time Tip

51%

Both Team To Score - Yes

49%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

67%

Handicap Probability

Home +0.25

Handicap Tip

1 - 1

Correct Score

1.75

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Ebusua Dwarfs vs Eleven Wonders

Time: 18:00 Date: 9/4/2021

League: Ghana Premier League

For the game between Ebusua Dwarfs vs Eleven Wonders on 9/4/2021 at 18:00 we calculated that Ebusua Dwarfs has a 29% probability to win, 38% probability to draw and has a 33% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 1, also under 2.5 score probability is 65% and over 2.5 score probability is 35%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Under 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Ebusua Dwarfs vs Eleven Wonders is 1.75. Half time porbability for Ebusua Dwarfs is 24%, Half Time draw probability is 45, and Half Time probability for Eleven Wonders is 31. Our Half Time prediction for this game is X, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Ebusua Dwarfs vs Eleven Wonders is X. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 49 and YES-BTTS 51. Handicap Prediction for this game is 67%% and our handicaptip is: Home +0.25. GOOD LUCK !


Mashal Mubarek vs Qoqon FK

9/4/2021 15:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Energetik vs BGU

9/4/2021 17:30
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Dinamo Brest Res. vs Dinamo Minsk Res.

9/4/2021 13:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

FK Pardubice vs Bohemians 1905

9/4/2021 19:15
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Paysandu vs Tuna Luso-PA

9/4/2021 23:00
2 - 1

1

View Tip

FC Schaffhausen vs Grasshoppers

9/4/2021 21:00
1 - 2

2

View Tip

Oakleigh Cannons vs Melbourne Knights

9/4/2021 13:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip

Al Sadd SC vs Qatar SC

9/4/2021 18:15
3 - 1

1

View Tip

FK Uzhhorod vs Bukovyna

9/4/2021 17:00
2 - 0

1

View Tip

FC Metz vs Lille OSC

9/4/2021 22:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions