Eastern Suburbs vs Olympic FC QLD

Australia Npl Queensland

Eastern Suburbs vs Olympic FC QLD Football Predictions and Statistics

9/4/2021 12:30

Australia Npl Queensland

Eastern Suburbs

Eastern Suburbs

Australia Npl Queensland

 Olympic FC QLD

Olympic FC QLD

Date : 9/4/2021 Time : 12:30

18%

Eastern Suburbs Wins

25%

Draw

57%

Olympic FC QLD Wins

2

Full Time Tip

35%

Under 2,5 Goals

65%

Over 2,5 Goals

Over

Under / Over 2,5 Tip

5%

Half Time Home Win

40%

Half Time Draw

55%

Half Time Away Win

2

Half Time Tip

59%

Both Team To Score - Yes

41%

Both Team To Score - No

Yes

Both Team To Score Tip

57%

Handicap Probability

Away -0.75

Handicap Tip

1 - 2

Correct Score

3.25

Average Goals

100% Free matheatical football prediction for Eastern Suburbs vs Olympic FC QLD

Time: 12:30 Date: 9/4/2021

League: Australia Npl Queensland

For the game between Eastern Suburbs vs Olympic FC QLD on 9/4/2021 at 12:30 we calculated that Eastern Suburbs has a 18% probability to win, 25% probability to draw and has a 57% probability to win. Our Correct Socre prediction for this game is calculated 1 - 2, also under 2.5 score probability is 35% and over 2.5 score probability is 65%. Our Under 2.5 goals / Over 2.5 goals prediction for this game is Over 2.5 Goals. Average goals scored in games between Eastern Suburbs vs Olympic FC QLD is 3.25. Half time porbability for Eastern Suburbs is 5%, Half Time draw probability is 40, and Half Time probability for Olympic FC QLD is 55. Our Half Time prediction for this game is 2, and our Full Time prediction for the game between Eastern Suburbs vs Olympic FC QLD is 2. Both team to score prediction for this game is Yes, and probabilities for NO-BTTS 41 and YES-BTTS 59. Handicap Prediction for this game is 57%% and our handicaptip is: Away -0.75. GOOD LUCK !


Kedah FA vs Terengganu

9/4/2021 16:00
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Shirak FC vs Alashkert

9/4/2021 14:00
0 - 1

2

View Tip

Renaissance FC de Ngoumou vs Lion Blesse

9/4/2021 16:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

Balkany Zorya vs Tavriya

9/4/2021 15:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Podolye Khmeln. vs Obolon

9/4/2021 16:00
3 - 0

1

View Tip

QLD Lions vs Redlands Utd

9/4/2021 12:30
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Anzhi Makhachkala vs FK Biolog

9/4/2021 15:00
1 - 0

1

View Tip

DFK Dainava vs FK Panevezys

9/4/2021 18:00
0 - 2

2

View Tip

Al Sadd SC vs Qatar SC

9/4/2021 18:15
3 - 1

1

View Tip

Austria Wien II vs Floridsdorfer AC

9/4/2021 19:30
1 - 1

X

View Tip


Get More Predictions

More Predictions